Mark Kelly Got DENIED the AR-15

Guest USCavScout

The gentleman can afford a pistol for his own personal collection and an AR15 to give away but he can't afford a decent dog leash to gift to his step daughter. It is because of this kind of 'self-centered, everything is about me' attitude that causes Baby Sea Lions to be senselessly murdered in broad daylight.

Hey Mark Kelly - just because you are a media hound it does not make you a good dog handler.

• Like 1

His A$$ got shot down on the purchase of the AR-15. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/25/gun-store-rescinds-mark-kelly-rifle-purchase-questions-his-intent/

What a shame he let himself being used as a tool for the liberals. Here is a very educated man, letting his emotions cloud his judgement because of what happened to his wife.

I was a terrible act, but what the liberals fail to mention is it was a ultra left wing wacko who shot her because she was not far left enough.

Now he is doing the biding of the left wing anti-gun crowd.

What a shame. Glad AZ guns denied him so they stopped the propaganda cold.

• Like 1

Actually, no. OP is a March 25 article. New details

The above link is NEW information, ....

Sincere apologies,  USCavSout, just glossed it over, didn't register that it was new.

Mea frigga culpa, y'all. Carry on.

- OS

Guest USCavScout

Apology accepted Oh Shoot,  I can understand the issue with multi post on the forums about the same subject floating around. I try to check before I post now on things I run across. Im pretty sure he is getting with their PR person on what they are gonna say in regards to the gun stores decision.

Apology accepted Oh Shoot,  I can understand the issue with multi post on the forums about the same subject floating around. I try to check before I post now on things I run across. Im pretty sure he is getting with their PR person on what they are gonna say in regards to the gun stores decision.

Gun store already released a statement, heard it on MSNBC, but can't quote it. It'll show up. However, nothing about "because he was buying it for someone else" or any of that crap.

All you folks saying how it was a felony to buy it under false premises -- it's perfectly legal to buy a gun as a gift to a non-prohibited person,  and you are still to check that you are the actual buyer on 4473. So he could give it to anyone on the police department he wanted to with or without pre-intent.

It's also legal to buy a firearm that you know you are going to sell, too, as long as it is not "repetitive" for "livelihood", but "occasional"  to "enhance a collection or hobby". You are still the actual buyer of the firearm on 4473, no lying involved.

- OS

• Like 2
Guest USCavScout

Hey Shoot, I should have put in my last comment Mark Kelly as being the one who is probably getting with their PR spokesperson on what they are gonna say. I already saw the gun stores statement thats on their Facebook page.

Hey Shoot, I should have put in my last comment Mark Kelly as being the one who is probably getting with their PR spokesperson on what they are gonna say. I already saw the gun stores statement thats on their Facebook page.

Gotcha. I ain't having much luck with this thread. ;)

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest carter

"to make a political point about how easy it is to obtain the kind of firearms he's lobbying Congress to ban."

"A background check took only a matter of minutes to complete, Kelly said in the Facebook post, adding that it's scary to think people can buy similar guns without background checks at gun shows or on the Internet."

...first of all, this is the standard back ground check everyone has to take no matter what gun you intend to purchase...weather it be a single shot shotgun or what ever. 

...how long does he expect a back ground check to take in this day and age where you could actually do it and pay for everything from the comfort of a cell phone, if the gun store wanted to he could log onto the web site from his phone and run the back ground check, then hook up his cube and take a credit card payment lol 

...also the media is blowing all this internet sales way out of proportion, they never have mentioned that you have to go thru an FFL so receive your firearm which includes a back ground check...