Zero Ammunition?

Guest shoot2thrill29

Guest shoot2thrill29

I just made a large purchase of over 1500 rounds of .38 Special ammo.  Most of the ammo was from a company called Zero Ammunition.  The boxes are black with white lettering and the motto is "Zero-In With Zero Ammunition."  I did a little research and found that the company still has a website at www.zerobullets.com.  I was just wondering if anyone here has ever had any experience with this ammo and their thoughts about it. 

The ammo is 148-gr. WCHB

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Guest Travtastik
I personally have never used it but I hear good things about it from guy on the Enos forum. They are located in Alabama I think.
Guest shoot2thrill29

Yes Sir...The company is located in Cullman, AL.  I have very little experience with semi-wadcutter ammo, but a friend of mine told me that they were a good round and well worth the money. 

shot 2 boxes of those through my S&W M52  shot really well

John

Used to be able to buy components and bought 1000 of those HBWCs loaded atop 2.7 of Bullseye

also shot great out of my 6" 586 and a PPC converted Revolver I had

Edited by LngRngShtr

many mango seasons ago i use to buy their bulk bullets for reloading. they had some of the lowest prices around.  then other companies started to beat the prices.  their loaded ammo was good.  i have shot some and it has never given me any problems. good company that was close to me that i could do a local pickup and save shipping on bulk bullets when i was pass by the area.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shoot2thrill29

Finally got out and tried out this Zero Ammunition.  I was satisfied with the results.  Thanks for all the comments to my question.

are they not the same company Alabama Ammo? I believe they got into some trouble a few yrs back not sure all the details and not even sure this is the same company. If they are Reloaders Bench and them are partners some how or were partners.

• Like 1

Shot a bunch of .38 HBWC and SWC as a police officer, back when carrying a revolver (and dinosaurs roamed the earth).

About 5 years ago, a friend at the range was shooting 9mm lead round nose ammo.  At 15 yards, it key-holed in two different pistols.

More recently, I've bought 115 and 124 grain FMJ and JHP bullets for reloading.  All weights performed well.

are they not the same company Alabama Ammo? I believe they got into some trouble a few yrs back not sure all the details and not even sure this is the same company. If they are Reloaders Bench and them are partners some how or were partners.

It is roze distribution out of Alabama
Guest leatherneck
No not the same co. But I have a buddy that's selling there product out in rockvale outside of murfreesbro.Dave Salas.(615)631-5750. Only open on Sundays good prices on bullets and powder.
Bought and loaded up a handful of 9mm. Had to adjust the factory crimp many times due seemingly to the lack of full copper jacketing. The base of the zero 115gr FMJ was bare lead, and it seemed to deform in the crimp die. Good on price, but can't barely take the edge off using the factory crimp die. Just my experience