She will have a positive influence in 2014. Have at it!

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

With all due respect, indeed! You might consider whether or not she spent a sum of money on consultants

and another sum of money on direct contributions to candidates, were the consultants for her, or for candidates

and their races? and, by the way, you can look at all the moderate and liberal web sites you wish, because

they will tell you what I think you want to hear, but could you not see something forming from both those websites?

Same information on both sites just like more talking points. Liberals do this very well, even some conservatives

have done it, but the liberals are masters of this tripe.

Believe what you wish. Do you know what propaganda is? It's something that has a pinch of truth mixed in with

lies, and repeated over and over until you actually believe it to be the truth. This is nothing more than the same

thing that happened last time, but you can believe what you wish. I'm not going to try to dispel this any more than

I think it is, already, because you will be able to find ten times more of it tomorrow.

Ever heard of the Kos kids?

It's what they do.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm going to help you a little bit.

"Seen through the lens of the invaluable Center for Responsive Politics, Palin’s PAC spent $5.1 million in the

last election cycle (more than it raised in that time period, raising some questions about Palin’s claims of fiscal

responsibility)."

Take this sentence apart before you use it as some kind of evidence.

Is there some kind of requirement for using only the money raised during that cycle? I seriously doubt it.

"Invaluable Center for Responsive Politics" invaluable to whom? Propagandists? Never even heard of them until

I looked them up, just a few minutes ago. More like a front from mediamatters.org, or CAP.

"Raising questions by whom? Democrats, particularly. They're looking for whatever they can.

"Claims of fiscal responsibility" Just who do they think they are planting crap in minds? Propagandists, but you

might not be there, yet.

Do you remember a scandal about something called Journolist? It was exposed that all the major and minor

liberal journalists(?) were spreading info from lib central(mediamatters and David Axelrod who are connected with

Center for American Progress. A big group of progressive liberal commies)coaching everyone on what to say.

Ring a bell?

I'm beginning to get insulted when I hear of people falling for this crap.

I'm beginning to get insulted when I hear of people falling for this crap.

You and I both know that people tend to fall for whatever crap they hear that helps support what they already believe.

Some people hate Sara Palin and always will...if God himself descended in the form of a white dove, landed on Sara's head and proclaimed her to be HIS choice for the next PONTUS it still wouldn't matter to some folks. ;)

Now, whether Sara Palin would or would not have made a good president I don't know and I don't think we ever will because I don't think that's were her future lies but I'd vote for her over any Republican or Democrat nominee I've seen since 1989 (in fact I'd vote twice given that we don't prosecute voter fraud any more. :) ) Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Sarah Palin has ZERO chance of winning anything. The media has branded her a joke and sold it to the American people. That's what they do.

If you ever want to win political offices, my humble advice is to distance yourself from her as much as possible. Love her in private, but stay away in public. The demos would LOVE for her to be a candidate.

Just so you get a different perspective on this from someone you disagree with, at least, I have to respond. Nothing wrong

with disagreeing on something. That's how we learn, sometimes.

Quit letting the Dems and the Karl Rove types pick your candidates. That's supposed to be your choice, not theirs. If

they pick them, and they usually do, through sliding hints in through the media and this war they have been supplanting

ideas into our minds to kill Palin as a candidate, they know how to defeat one or more of the candidates, but just one

target to focus on during the campaign is easier to take out with more time available to pick off the weaker candidate.

They did it with McCain and Romney. Palin was the only part of the McCain campaign who did the heavy lifting where

she was allowed to. The Democrat machine unleashed all of their fury on her, knowing McCain would never cross the

finish line without her.

That tells me they were scared to death of her and did everything they could to discredit her. Find the dirt they used

against her and prove it that she did exactly as they said she did, without mincing words and innuendo, because it

isn't there, except from their spinners. Those lawsuits they had against her ands the state of Alaska dried up after she

stepped down and all of a sudden they went away. If someone can't smell a rat, there, they either quit paying close

attention, which is what I expect, or they never were paying attention at all, except to the MSM, which is also what I

would expect.

This stuff is so blatant nowadays and I remember when Reagan had to break through the media to get his message

out. He was a master of doing it, also. I don't know. You see someone come along with the strength to push themself

across the precipice and you automatically assume what the media says is some kind of gospel about her leaves

me scratching my head.

Why would one distance themselves from someone who has gotten others elected at a better rate than Karl Rove?

He's supposed to be the expert, well, at getting progressives elected, anyway. That's exactly the opposite of what

we need.

As to your comment about her being electable, I don't have a time machine, so I can't predict outcomes, but I do know

until you can show someone else who can do better, I doubt you know that, either.

Besides, she hasn't said she is running for President and is pushing good candidates who have been winning. That's

what I do know, for a fact!

All I ask is for people to see things for what they are, and not through the kaleidoscope of the Democrat controlled

machine. If she ended up on the ticket for President/ VP and you wouldn't vote for her, that tells me a lot, and she

ain't even running.

...Quit letting the Dems and the Karl Rove types pick your candidates....

...Why would one distance themselves from someone who has gotten others elected at a better rate than Karl Rove?

Hey...why all this hating on Karl Rove? Give the guy a break; I mean...he's preforming a valuable service for the Republican party...he's telling folks like me EXACTLY who I SHOULD NOT vote for.  ;)

Excellent defense AR  :cheers:

People dislike Palin like we dislike KingNothing but it's very illogical to me to think Palin is incompetent and not capable of running a government or doesn't have our country's best interests first.

IF we had someone better than McCain in 2008 along with Palin, I'm sure some people would think more positively of her by now. :usa:

• Like 2

It's amusing that more people(idiots) think Hilary is hotter than Palin.

Hillary was, I'd say, at least "cute" back in her HS and college days but never got "hot".

Sara, on the other hand seems, to have started out cute and got hotter as she got older and I suspect she'll be pretty good looking for quite a while yet. ;) Edited by RobertNashville
Guest 6.8 AR

Ah, she was a trooper when Bill was getting his oral fixation from Monica and friends. "Stand By Your Man!"

It's called payback from the media. Besides, she is a Democrat woman. Wasn't she Times, "Man of the Year"?

Up there with Hitler.

Anything Palin could have done that could be anything remotely questionable pales in comparison to Hillary.

I guess as SecState, Hillary can get away with "What difference does it make?" and Palin can't do the right thing

without being criticized. That's really interesting to me.