Oh Snap! End of the world!

Guest Verbal Kint

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

Well... Tungsten was giving me crap for not posting a photo of the new gun, and wouldn't accept my stating "It's a frickin' Glock... it looks like any other Glock" as an excuse.

So to shut him the hell up, here's a photo I took. :)

glock23.jpg

Sexy, huh? :D

I did something very bad today...

No, I didn't make any Obama campaign pledges... I did something worse.

No, I didn't sign up over on Rabbi's website... I did something worse.

No, I didn't commit any felonious acts... I did something worse.

:D

I traded my HK in on a Glock 23. ;)

That SUCKS.....JK

Guest Verbal Kint

Well... my local shop didn't hook me up with the home boy special, but they did install the Ameriglo green/yellow tritium sights that showed up today, as part of the HK trade-in.

Also walked out with 350 rds of .40S&W free of charge, and still have about $100 left in store credit. Not too bad of a trip to gun store, since nothing was spent out of pocket. :D

Have a few more mods to make to the gun for 'reliability' and 'comfort'... as well as time to put a few hundred rounds through the pipe... and then it will be set to carry.

Also picked up my new concealed weapons license from the Sheriff's office today. Legal until 2013. :blush:

Edited by Verbal Kint
Guest lan2i
do they meke homeboy sites for a m&p :blush:

Lol, You might be able to get a special order in, but why would you do that since the only gun that exists in a homies world is a glock.

Guest Verbal Kint
Die. :blush:

Simma don nuh! :D

As soon as you get range time in with the 642, we'll stick you in a class and let you begin your right of passage. All it due time.

Guest Verbal Kint
C'mon, cut him some slack as that freedom comes at a high price - he has to live in Kentucky...

Yeah yeah yeah... did I mention lately that I can legally carry around alcohol? :blush:

Guest Valkyrie
Simma don nuh! :P

As soon as you get range time in with the 642, we'll stick you in a class and let you begin your right of passage. All it due time.

Let me tell you where you can stick your due time... :bat:

Guest Verbal Kint
At least tell me you're a UK fan. Please. I beg of you. It's all I have left...

Eh... I could lie and tell you that I was one of those people if you want... :bat:

Truth be told, the UK fan(atics) up here scare me. I'm actually tempted to get a U of L mailbox and put it out front, just to spite them, but the resulting mob would probably resemble an old Frankenstein movie.

I'm the guy that went around town saying "Man, how 'bout those U of L Cardinals?" when Pitino jumped ship, just to piss people off. :D

----

I've grown up in KY all my life, but never really cared about the UK basketball program. :P

Guest Valkyrie
I'm actually tempted to get a U of L mailbox and put it out front, just to spite them.

I can vouch for this... We pass this UK mailbox all the time and he says he's going to put a bright red UofL one in our yard. lol