"Infidel" tattooed Disabled Vet Forced to Leave Florida Skydive Center After Muslims Complain

"They can kill us because we are infidels, but a disabled vet with an infidel tattoo is forced to leave an American flight school that is enforcing the sharia. Check this out and politely contact the
Florida Skydiving Center: (863) 678-1003 and Facebook here. UPDATE: their page appears to be down -- here is their website, email addy: LakeWalesSkydiving@gmail.com"

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/04/sharia-in-america-infidel-tattooed-disabled-vet-forced-to-leave-florida-skydive-center-after-muslims.html

Picked this up from "Saiga 12 forum"

What is our country coming to, we can not live here in peace any more?

Sent this just now

You wont be getting my money or

Money from EVERYBODY I tell about how you treated a Vet, the tattoo thing is gona cost you a few dollars just to keep a few people happy.

Hope you are happy.

While you (and I, and many others) may not agree with what they did, it's a free country and they can choose who they want as customers. 

I agree, they can choose who they want to serve. But we also have the right to express our opinions to help avoid these knee-jerk reactions to discriminate against people.  

Instead of sending emails directly to the business, it may be more effective to write a review on third party sites that cannot be deleted by them like trip advisor or whatever ones people from FL use.

• Like 5

I have an Infidel tattoo on my forearm in Arabic. I catch shit from muslims ALL the time. And I've had some muslims that don't even know what it means and ask me... 

Recently, on my way back to the Stan, I had a Delta stewardess come back 3 times throughout my 15 hour flight to be a sarcastic bitch about it and ask me all sorts of personal questions, asking if I knew what it meant. It's like come on lady. You're extremely unprofessional. 

I have never been kicked out of places for it, but if/when that day comes and I'm in America, I wont be a happy camper. 

• Like 8

I see the 'religion of peace' is rearing it's evil head here in America...  And they wonder why we will fight for the 2nd Amendment? God bless you, and all of our Vets and soldiers.

Got this reposnse from them after I sent an email stating I was pretty disgusted

Good Morning Gordon,

It gives me a heavy heart to ever think that anyone that knows us would think we would be disrespectful to anyone from any country. This is a neutral place for all walks of the world to come to and enjoy. You may have not heard the complete story.

Yesterday afternoon we had an issue with a tattoo and the Qatar General bought it to our attention and that it was very offensive to him and to the other Qatar’s that were here. So manifest said she would ask Eddie to come talk to me about it. I asked Eddie if he had something to wear to cover it up while he was here and he said he did not, I said maybe a piece of tape or a little duct would work. Then he proceeded to say well maybe I will go over to Tampa Bay or somewhere to jump and I said then that was your choice to leave. He left my office and nothing else was said until we start getting slanderous phone calls and the facebook and social media began. He was never asked to leave. He volunteered to leave on his own. Betty

I'm sure the vet was offended, so why didn't the Qatar's leave?? Its not like the tattoo said "I want to slay anyone who isn't American, especially Muslims" They don't want to appease us, but heaven forbid we offend them. This makes me sick.
  • Like 1
Guest RedLights&Sirens
Does this school teach landing procedures or no? Sorry if thats a little to tasteless but this pi&&3d me off

We're going to have to end up fighting them on our soil, next.

... and it will be billed as a race/religious issue. I bet the UN will try to get involved and assit them against the US bigot. :usa:

• Like 1

Millions of vets over 12 years of war.

Bring it.

If people here have never read about the Battle of Athens, I highly recommend it. A couple GI's did the right thing, and gave the people back their county from corruption after WWII. Using a single Tommy gun, 24 bolt guns and some Colt 1911's, no comms, nothing. 

Image todays vets, battle proven fighters, on their own turf, with heavy fire power and top of the line equipment. 

OHHHHHHHHHH, I'm calling no balls. 

Edited by 173rdABN
  • Like 3

We're going to have to end up fighting them on our soil, next.

Been saying this since I was attached to the US Embassy just prior to Khomeini's arrival in Tehran in 1979.  There's no question that they are coming (and some are already here), just a matter of when they decide to. 

Guest 6.8 AR

... and it will be billed as a race/religious issue. I bet the UN will try to get involved and assit them against the US bigot. :usa:

I wouldn't mind seeing a holy blue helmet, would you? :D