"Infidel" tattooed Disabled Vet Forced to Leave Florida Skydive Center After Muslims Complain

Been saying this since I was attached to the US Embassy just prior to Khomeini's arrival in Tehran in 1979.  There's no question that they are coming (and some are already here), just a matter of when they decide to. 

Well if it is a fight they want, that is what they will get!! We should send them some copies of the Red Dawn movie(the fist one not the remake) tell them to sit down and watch it and take notes... wanna dance now punk?  :usa:

Edited by Hi Point Hooligan
  • Like 2

Sorry, but that's the one issue I have with the US currently. Pussification of America. Don't like that tattoo, eat shit. Don't like people in your country, then do something with the assholes that decide to call for jihad and have picked up arms in the name of your Religion of Peace. Sure, We, Catholics and Christians, have used our religion and killed in the name of ours, but we live in the real world these days and not in some backassward period.. 

Herd Vet. Thank you for your service.. 

• Like 2
Last time I was in Qatar I had my Maxim confiscated by their customs agents on entry and I didn't raise a fuss because it was their country, their rules. It really pisses me off when folks from other countries have the expectation we should cater to their sensibilities on our own soil. Sorry, this is America; we got beer on the shelves, bouncy boobies in public and painted skin. I wish it had been me there. I'd a told them to eff off, and added in some choice words about Momo being false prophet and Aisha being a goat banger.
  • Like 10

I'm sure the vet was offended, so why didn't the Qatar's leave?? Its not like the tattoo said "I want to slay anyone who isn't American, especially Muslims" They don't want to appease us, but heaven forbid we offend them. This makes me sick.

Easy! Several paying customers versus one.

I'm certain that is the case here, especially since the Qatari patrons were dropping big bucks. However, I would, as a business owner, always default in favor of free speech so long as the speech isn't blatantly offensive. "Infidel" is not lewd or vulgar language. Perhaps if the other patron had a tattoo which said "Muhammed's mother s**** ***** in hell" I would agree it should be covered up. Just as I would support the free speech of one of those Qatari cavemen had they had a shirt which read "I love Momo". If a customer complained that Islam is offensive to them I'd tell them too bad.

Now, if you'll excuse me I just had a great idea for a new tattoo.
  • Like 2

I'm certain that is the case here, especially since the Qatari patrons were dropping big bucks. However, I would, as a business owner, always default in favor of free speech so long as the speech isn't blatantly offensive. "Infidel" is not lewd or vulgar language. Perhaps if the other patron had a tattoo which said "Muhammed's mother s**** ***** in hell" I would agree it should be covered up. Just as I would support the free speech of one of those Qatari cavemen had they had a shirt which read "I love Momo". If a customer complained that Islam is offensive to them I'd tell them too bad.

Now, if you'll excuse me I just had a great idea for a new tattoo.

I would default to free speech too in this case, and then inform the )(*$%#^@ of the no refunds policy. :)

Edited by SWJewellTN

I am so tired of the PC bs...

They could have just as easily not looked at it and walked away.

Its the " I am more important that you".. BS ..

If people now get offended because someone has a tattoo on his skin.. stay home .. seriously.

True, they can chose and pick who they cater to.. but you would think that an american company that is IN the USA, would have reacted differently.. I think they did not want to offend the  General and his entourage.. maybe they brought more money in.I would have told them to either ignore it or walk away...

I definetly would not have asked him to cover it up.

What a bunch of bull####...

And they treat their woman like shit on top of that....( just to throw that in)

Edited by Sour Kraut
  • Like 2

Well they lost a lot more customers than just one.

No I dont have numbers, but I am sure more than a few.

The plane jumpers is a small group, word spreads.

After thinking about this a little more I feel that we're all over reacting just a little bit. They are guests to our country and should be treated with respect. We should show tolerance for their beliefs and try to accommodate them in any way possible.

If I had been the gentleman with the offending tattoo I would had immediately covered it to so as to not cause any further offense.

I love a good meal and people can often settle their differences over food. That being said I would have left the facility went to the first greasy spoon I could find and bought them all a BLT with extra B.

Oh yeah, #### them.
  • Like 1
  • Administrator

I just got back from my first sitting for a half sleeve tattoo based on the Crusades.  Several large Templar knights covered in blood, with a lot of knights and fighting in the background and some conspicuously middle eastern architecture in the background.   I've got two more sittings to go and it'll be complete and then sometime in the next year or two we're going to complete the sleeve with a lower arm piece that incorporates modern warfighters.

Basically the theme is "Same shit, different day".

So... yeah... I'm completely in tune with my cultural diversity and sensitivity toward the goat-screwing cave dwellers.  :D

• Like 9
I wish I had joined the military. I had always wanted to when I was growing up, did the ROTC thing in high school, and joined some pre enlistment thing with the Marine Corps. I started a business as soon as I was 18 and by the time I sold it I had a wife and kid... With the current situations at hand, be it economic uncertainty or threats domestic or foreign, I would feel more confident with the training and would feel more entitled to speak about my rights. I feel having served to protect them would have given me validity to talk about them.

That being said I hate how America has come to appear to so many others. They come here because of our "freedom", then complain about it when it's exercised. The same right that allowed them to complain about the tattoo, is the same one that gave him the right to have it. It seems like common sense is getting tossed out the window to try to not seem offensive. I know so many people who do things in order not to seem offensive, like vote for a president so no one can call them racist. I knew a black guy that hated white people, even me. I just figured he'd come around. He wasn't hurting me, he just didn't like me because of the color of my skin. His right (although I think it's wrong) and I couldn't care less.

P.S. Rah Rah, if you're reading this, I hope you came around. You can't always be negative! Lol

I need to stop writing so late at night. When it gets past my bedtime my post just seem weird when I'm tired....

I wish I had joined the military. I had always wanted to when I was growing up, did the ROTC thing in high school, and joined some pre enlistment thing with the Marine Corps. I started a business as soon as I was 18 and by the time I sold it I had a wife and kid... With the current situations at hand, be it economic uncertainty or threats domestic or foreign, I would feel more confident with the training and would feel more entitled to speak about my rights. I feel having served to protect them would have given me validity to talk about them.

That being said I hate how America has come to appear to so many others. They come here because of our "freedom", then complain about it when it's exercised. The same right that allowed them to complain about the tattoo, is the same one that gave him the right to have it. It seems like common sense is getting tossed out the window to try to not seem offensive. I know so many people who do things in order not to seem offensive, like vote for a president so no one can call them racist. I knew a black guy that hated white people, even me. I just figured he'd come around. He wasn't hurting me, he just didn't like me because of the color of my skin. His right (although I think it's wrong) and I couldn't care less.

P.S. Rah Rah, if you're reading this, I hope you came around. You can't always be negative! Lol

I need to stop writing so late at night. When it gets past my bedtime my post just seem weird when I'm tired....

You have as much RIGHT to speak about your RIGHTS as anyone else whether you served or not. I, like many other folks here, went out of my way not to offend anyone in anything that we do. Right now at this point in my life I really don't care who gets offended by me or my actions. Don't like my tattoo or my porkchop sandwich? I'll show you where the nearest airport is..BYE! Don't come to my country and complain about me or my way of life. I go to your country (even in the military) and I have to live by your ways, so when you come to mine STFU and get on with your business!

My biggest pet pev right now is we allow our own citizens to burn the US flag in protest. Sickening! Oh yea, did I mention it was their right....

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 3
Guest AmericanWorkMule

I just got back from my first sitting for a half sleeve tattoo based on the Crusades.  Several large Templar knights covered in blood, with a lot of knights and fighting in the background and some conspicuously middle eastern architecture in the background.   I've got two more sittings to go and it'll be complete and then sometime in the next year or two we're going to complete the sleeve with a lower arm piece that incorporates modern warfighters.

Basically the theme is "Same ####, different day".

So... yeah... I'm completely in tune with my cultural diversity and sensitivity toward the goat-screwing cave dwellers.  :D

I have got to see your tat, whether now and or finished. That sounds truly bad a$$

• Administrator

I have got to see your tat, whether now and or finished. That sounds truly bad a$$

I'll post some pics when it's finished.  We got all of the lining done, and there was a lot of lining.  3 hrs worth of lining and another 1.5 hrs of shading this past Friday.  Got half of it shaded, and have two more sessions scheduled to finish shading and add color, and lastly do any needed touch-up and highlights.

But yeah, it's pretty bad ass right now even though it's grayscale and some bruising.  :)

• Authorized Vendor

I have an Infidel tattoo on my forearm in Arabic. I catch #### from muslims ALL the time. And I've had some muslims that don't even know what it means and ask me... 

Recently, on my way back to the Stan, I had a Delta stewardess come back 3 times throughout my 15 hour flight to be a sarcastic bitch about it and ask me all sorts of personal questions, asking if I knew what it meant. It's like come on lady. You're extremely unprofessional. 

I have never been kicked out of places for it, but if/when that day comes and I'm in America, I wont be a happy camper. 

My boy recently returned from his 4th tour over there and he has the same tat as you do. He's told me several times about catching a lot of shit about it and has now found it easier to tell the complainers to fuck themselves. There is no doubt that these goat fuckers will have to be dealt with here on our own soil someday since they have made it perfectly clear they aren't the religion of tolerance or peace.

• Like 1