TGO David has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Duplicate accounts detected".

Guest kcraig514

Guest kcraig514

I had to re-register under a different email because I could not log on under my original user name. I tried using the password retrieval, but still could not log on. I emailed several times before re- registering, but got no reply.   

Guest bogie65@epbfi.com

David,

My first encounter with this group was to receive a very nasty message regarding "duplicate accounts", which was 

done entirely by accident.  I had just changed my ISP, my email address and was having enough problems notifying 

everyone of the change. On top of that, I had never participated in a forum like this and was having difficulty trying

to figure out how it works and inadvertently created two accounts.  However, after receiving your "kind" instructions,

I've decided to delete both of my accounts, of course with your kind permission!!!!!!!

David,

My first encounter with this group was to receive a very nasty message regarding "duplicate accounts", which was 

done entirely by accident.  I had just changed my ISP, my email address and was having enough problems notifying 

everyone of the change. On top of that, I had never participated in a forum like this and was having difficulty trying

to figure out how it works and inadvertently created two accounts.  However, after receiving your "kind" instructions,

I've decided to delete both of my accounts, of course with your kind permission!!!!!!!

bye!

and lighten up Francis

come back when you've got less time!

I'll be here cleaning my guns

David,

Edited by tnhawk

Anyone care to guess what the n00b's e-mail address is?

You'd think a guy in the fiber optics field might understand what an automated response is. I would love to read those messages. Since he's that butthurt about it,  I have to imagine it's something along the lines of "Dear fiber optics guy. You have two F$$$ing accounts and your mother sucks eggs! -TGODavid".

• Like 1

You'd think a guy in the fiber optics field might understand what an automated response is. I would love to read those messages. Since he's that butthurt about it,  I have to imagine it's something along the lines of "Dear fiber optics guy. You have two F$$$ing accounts and your mother sucks eggs! -TGODavid".

I mean ... that sounds pretty tame compared to some of the welcome emails I got?!? What's this guys problem? Glad he didn't stick around for the 100-post TGO Taserin'.   :taser:

• Administrator

David,

Just so we're clear, this is the text of the automated announcement that you received...

You are not allowed to register a new account on this community as it seems that you already have one or more names. If you believe you received this message in error, or if you have specific reasons to need a new account, please contact the community administrator.

If you think that's "very nasty", you should probably take your computer outside and set it on fire now because I'm not sure you're ready for what the rest of the Internet is like.

• Like 7
Guest PapaB

Someone who is that easily offended really needs counseling.

Someday that clown may be in the news talking about why he went on a rampage. "I was bullied by people on the internet. One of them said they didn't even like my favorite gun. I guess I showed them."

• Administrator

I got an automated message saying "TGO David has sent you a new personal conversation entitled 'You're stupid and your momma dresses you funny' ".

Anyone know what the heck that's about?

Subject is self explanatory really.

:D

Just so we're clear, this is the text of the automated announcement that you received...

If you think that's "very nasty", you should probably take your computer outside and set it on fire now because I'm not sure you're ready for what the rest of the Internet is like.

Hmph. Bogie65 must have been a shill for Michael Bloomberg.

Edited by tartanphantom
Guest BigDave

The reason behind the multiple accounts is pieslinger41 is my brother who lives in Knoxville and I live in Thompson Station. He logged on when he was here with me.