Does this scare you?? It does me

Guest flashlight Dave

Guest flashlight Dave

As we all know helicopter Ben decided to start printing 85 billion dollars a month to “stimulate” the economy. It seems to me that all that money is not only shrinking the purchasing power of our dollar but inflating the stock market. In our currently still weak economy that only produced 88 million jobs last month, we have a stock market that is just about to hit 15,000. Does this make any sense?

It seems to me this is a bubble that will someday soon will pop and I am not alone.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-perspective/040113-649946-fed-is-busy-making-the-same-mistakes-it-made-10-years-ago.htm

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-31/stockman-warns-of-crash-of-fed-fueled-bubble-economy.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

As we all know helicopter Ben decided to start printing 85 billion dollars a month to “stimulate” the economy. It seems to me that all that money is not only shrinking the purchasing power of our dollar but inflating the stock market. In our currently still weak economy that only produced 88 million jobs last month, we have a stock market that is just about to hit 15,000. Does this make any sense?

It seems to me this is a bubble that will someday soon will pop and I am not alone.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-perspective/040113-649946-fed-is-busy-making-the-same-mistakes-it-made-10-years-ago.htm

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-31/stockman-warns-of-crash-of-fed-fueled-bubble-economy.html

Naa they are hiding inflation at the grocery store by giving you less product... you may not have noticed.

88 million jobs would be nice but im sure you meant 88 thousand -- mostly govt jobs from what i have seen

Dollar goes down -- stock goes up... it wont be long and i think  you predection will be 100%

Im not scared for my finances because when SHTF the dollar or even gold will only matter to a few ignorent unprepared people.

Im scared because i know my level of "prepper" prepardeness is not good enough.

Edited by Krull

Naa they are hiding inflation at the grocery store by giving you less product... you may not have noticed.

88 million jobs would be nice but im sure you meant 88 thousand -- mostly govt jobs from what i have seen

Dollar goes down -- stock goes up... it wont be long and i think  you predection will be 100%

Im not scared for my finances because when SHTF the dollar or even gold will only matter to a few ignorent unprepared people.

I think there is a lot of others in the same boat.

And yes it will come crashing down on us all.

• Like 1
Guest flashlight Dave

Your right 88K, my bad.

QE3 is the only reason the stock market is breaking records every week. QE3 started in Sept 2012 and Ben will continue to buy junk bonds until everything collapses. Then they will confiscate our saving like Cyprus. The Stock Market and America's dollar will collapse its just a matter of time.
I hope I'm wrong but Government spending has to stop and everyday the Government tells us they don't have a spending problem. 16.7 trillion in debt no problem!!

This is beyond debate. This has already happened countless times throughout history. Abandoning the gold standard has always led to economic collapse. Sometimes it's slow and other times it's fast. When the Federal Reserve was allowed to be formed in this country the writing was on the wall. Their intent included abandoning the gold standard and Woodrow Wilson went along with the plan willingly. Since then every Congress has failed to audit this corrupt cartel and has therefore been willfully complicit in the destruction of the value of our dollar.