Group Buy - TGO Billet Lower Receivers

TGO Marked Lower Receiver  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be firmly interested in purchasing a lower receiver?

• I would definitely buy one receiver
    • I would definitely buy two receivers were they available
    • I would definitely buy more than two receivers were they available
    • I'm not interested right now

• Administrator

Guys, there are a lot of esoteric notions floating around in this thread.  Let me squash some of this before it gets out of hand:

• As stated previously there won't be a PayPal option for this.  It's against their TOS and we're not going to creatively try to skirt that and ruin a good relationship with them.
  • We aren't going to do a logo contest to see what people like the best.  The logo will be the TGO icon that appears on our 3" circular decals.  The serial numbers will most likely start with TGO######.
  • Nothing has been determined regarding distribution yet.  An FFL will have to be involved, obviously. We will work with our existing TGO Vendors first when the time comes.  If a Vendor is not in your part of the state, we will have to work around that.
  • Currently the only thing on the drawing board is the standard 5.56 size lower.  We do not have any info about doing a 7.62 size lower.  If that changes, we'll make a post about it.

Thanks.

• Like 4

David:________

I like this bruthah:

• As stated previously there won't be a PayPal option for this.  It's against their TOS and we're not going to creatively try to skirt that and ruin a good relationship with them.
  • We aren't going to do a logo contest to see what people like the best.  The logo will be the TGO icon that appears on our 3" circular decals.  The serial numbers will most likely start with TGO######.

The hell with Paypal.  Dont give 'em money. They dont like us gun owners anyway, why should we support them.

I like the TGO icon and the TGOxxx Serial number!!.

Keep up the good work!

leroy

• Like 2
  • Admin Team

Do we have any preconceived notions about what they'll look like? There's a lot of different designs out there. Some have some fancy cuts here or there. Some don't. I personally prefer simplicity.

Someone we know just got a few.  I'll try and get a picture of one.

My understanding is that it is a standard "milspec" (to the extent you could call any semi-auto lower) "milspec" lower - no fancy embellishments.

Someone we know just got a few.  I'll try and get a picture of one.

My understanding is that it is a standard "milspec" (to the extent you could call any semi-auto lower) "milspec" lower - no fancy embellishments.

Thanks, sounds great.

Hmmmm, would this be a great foundation for a 458???

Do we have any preconceived notions about what they'll look like? There's a lot of different designs out there. Some have some fancy cuts here or there. Some don't. I personally prefer simplicity.

I'm thinking I know the source. If I'm right, sexy, but generic.

• Admin Team

Thanks, sounds great.

Hmmmm, would this be a great foundation for a 458???

I'm thinking I know the source. If I'm right, sexy, but generic.

It would be a great foundation for a 10" piston driven .458 SOCOM pig killer. 

• Like 1

Never built an AR, but it doesn't seem that complicated.  I would be interested in building a SBR.  It might as well be a TGO SBR, so I will commit to one.  If we don't get enough orders for the minimum, I will up it to two to try and help out.

Edited by mav

Never built an AR, but it doesn't seem that complicated.  I would be interested in building a SBR.  It might as well be a TGO SBR, so I will commit to one.  If we don't get enough orders for the minimum, I will up it to two to try and help out.

My plan is to build 2 one 6.8 and one .556 SBR rifles that will go to my Corporation!