WTB Beretta 92FS Inox(modified OP)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By RobertNashville
      I’ve been unemployed since Sept 21st and TN unemployment is taking forever to process claims. To be blunt I’m almost out of money.

I have a G20 in excellent condition and two mags plus 50 rounds of target ammo that I must sell immediately to raise some money. Only modification are Trijicon night sights. This pistol has had very, very little use...I bought it just because I’ve always liked the 10mm round. I’m not sure what generation it is but I think it’s a gen 4. 
      I hate to sell but I’m running out of options. I have extra magazines if you are interested but I would like to hold onto them because someday I hope to replace this pistol. 

if you can help I’d really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
      I’ll try to add pictures later but I’m sure everyone knows what these pistols look like! 
    • By jeffmem
      Anschutz 54. I don't know the sub model number or trigger but trigger is light. Overall good shape with some wear. Would make a nice benchrest or prone rifle.  $1300 or $1450 with extra trigger. Trigger $200 without rifle. 
      I also have some eley target ammo that I could sell if needed. 

• By jwhjwh54
      Looking to sell my CA MPR 308. It shoots great and it hurts to sell because it's so cool but I'm really just not a Chassis guy. I've thought about parting out the chassis and keeping the action because it's a shooter but going to try and sell it as a rifle first. Shot a hog this weekend with it at 145 yards and I nailed it in the shoulder. 
      103 rounds down the barrel. Grind hard ammo, hornady 150sst, federal 150's, rem core lokts all shoot well . 
      Located in Nashville $1750and I'll throw in a box of Hornady 150 SST to get you started! If you are looking for just the chassis send me a PM. 

• By Mglenn308
      Like new Glock 45 MOS with modifications including:
      2x Taran Tactical +6 basepads
      Taran Tactical grand master spring kit
      Taran tactical tungsten guide rod
      Zev 3.5lb connector
      Glockstore TiN safety plunger 
      Rock your Glock adjustable over travel stop
      Boogeyman Customs Excommunicado trigger
      Rock your Glock extended magazine release
      Leupold Delta Point Pro 2.5 MOA 

Price: $1250 with dpp,
      $950 without dpp. 

Can also include a red hill tactical holster body. 

• By magoo
      Need one to four boxes of ammo ( up to 80 rounds)

Can travel as far E as Jackson for FTF deal

Please PM specifics

THANKS in ADVANCE, Adam

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines