Survival & Natural/Primitive Living Links

So I've noticed that this particular subforum doesn't really have but a few lists of site resources so I scanned through some of the posts and sifted out a few links & contributed a 'few' of my own. I apologize if I left out your favorite supplier, blogger, or be-all-end-all site of knowledge. There are tons of pages of info out there.

This list is by no means complete. Please understand that many individuals that provide online resources for survival, primitive living, homesteading, natural living, etc. are either self funded or maintain their sites from donations, sponsors & click programs etc. Do not be surprised to find occasional dead links, defunct 404s, etc.. Bear in mind some of these 'bloggers' aren't necessarily very indoorsy so updates may not be the most timely. I have no affiliations or personal connections with individuals operating any of these sites and they are listed solely for your entertainment purposes. Material you find may be contradictory with other survival/primitive/natural living sites so please use caution. Some few of these sites have 'pay content or product' and on the supply/gear sites prices may be wildly out-of-market so please perform your own research before purchasing. All that being said you really have no excuse to not learn yourself some facts... especially with the 150+ bloggers listed at the end providing daily updates of their individual experiences.

FEMA

CDC

American Red Cross

LDS Another Voice Of Warning

Mother Earth

Equipped To Survive

Steve's pages

Survival Blog

Pole Shift - General Survival

Captain Dave's Survival Center

TEOTWAWKI Blog

SHTF Blog

SHTF School

Survivalist Boards

Offgrid Survival

Backwoods Home Mag

Woods Monkey

American Preppers

Wildwood Survival

Foraging Texas

DirtTime

Middle Tennessee Preppers

Primitive Ways

Woodland Survival

National Center for Home Food Preservation

Annies Remedy - Medicinal Herbs Listing

Survival IQ

Backpack Gear Test

Living Primatively

Simple Survival

Nature Skills

Backdoor Survival

Survival Mastery

Wilderness Survival

Survival Cache

Boy Scout Guides

Army Field Manuals

Skills for Wild Lives

Survival Ebooks

Survival Topics

Israeli Home Front Command

Survival Resources

Wild Woman Outdoors

SurvivalX

Other resources & retail stores specializing in outdoors/camping/survival etc. gear:

SurvivalTop50 bloggers

Bloggers 51-166

Update: edited to be navigable in Tapatalk

Edited by zapfbroad
  • Like 2

A site I just found yesterday is dansdepot.com includes a forum and a good store. Also they have good YouTube videos.

That's an interesting tie-in with their forum & reward points to their store. Some of our users with 5000+ posts here would be racking up the points at 25pts/post.

They do appear to have a dearth of information, thanks.

• 2 years later...