DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!

please explain this picture? did you bury that car?

Lol, that was the other day before I bought that car. The guy at the car lot said drive it for a couple of days and see if you like it. I sent him that picture to make him nervous. I went after work that day and bought the car though. When I got there he was sweating bullets because he thought something had happened to the car.
  • 4 weeks later...

Scored some 25rd M118 PMAG's

a21808ab57fddaa5d948e4ccd8b1bc41.jpg

Needed them since I've bee loading some AMAX for the SIG 716

41f596741dc94e851eacceb700dab228.jpg

Also took out the Geissele S3G and put in a Hi Speed National Match DMR, took off the Leupold 3-9x40 for the Nikon 4-16 for this exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
The S3G

https://vimeo.com/162477431

The HSNM DMR

https://vimeo.com/162477499

I needed that 2nd stage because the single stage 3 gun trigger was making it hard for me to get good groups at distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by JohnC
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.