Well the panic buying is happening again...

Guest Cami

I don't think this is a panic buying over the threat of legislation as much as it is a panic buying out of fear that they will get in a situation where they can't defend them selves.  For the most part legislation is dead until the the midterms int 2014.

• Like 1

Would you expect him to say anything else?

Not saying it is all dead of course; no legislation or the potential for legislation is ever dead as long as Congress is in session.

No, I wouldn't. They're just still pushing, still scheduling rallies, etc. Not saying he'll get any traction.

Guest Brutnus

It is getting better in some areas and worse in others.

In east TN it seems to be getting better each week. Boston on the other hand......

No, I wouldn't. They're just still pushing, still scheduling rallies, etc. Not saying he'll get any traction.

He is definitely the campaigner-in-chief. I think campaigning is all he knows, probably because it's all he's really good at. I hope he doesn't get any traction though
Guest TN.Frank
Obama is still going to try to pull off his anti gun crap by Executive Order and by redefining regulations that are already on the books.
http://www.infowars.com/executive-action-obama-to-ban-importation-of-ammo-magazines-and-gun-accessories-without-congressional-approval/
http://www.infowars.com/special-report-obama-moves-on-guns-without-congress/
If you own anything made overseas or that takes ammo or mags that are only made overseas then you need to get stuff now before it's too late.
Guest 6.8 AR

Funny how politics is in on this incident, and the Department of Homeland Security knew about these two men

coming and going from the USA to wherever. Interesting how the Patriot Act made our country a safer place,

isn't it? The more that gets out, the more the rush to guns will be.

Momma even cried Allah-akbar, or whatever the Hell. She left the country after she was charged for theft, ironically

by a theft she was caught at Lord and Taylors, the place that had the video that led to the solving of the bombing.

They were on welfare, They were radicalized. Our fine folks in the Justice Dept. must be complicit, since they

probably deported the Saudi on the student visa, who was potentially some kind of witness.

And you wonder why people are buying guns and ammo? The same people who supposedly are to protect us

from this kind of stuff, and we all know they can't, are trying to enslave us with more gun laws. There are a lot

of people waking up. This stuff is going to get worse and there is nothing the federal government wants to or

can do about it with the current administration, especially.

Obama is still going to try to pull off his anti gun crap by Executive Order and by redefining regulations that are already on the books.
http://www.infowars.com/executive-action-obama-to-ban-importation-of-ammo-magazines-and-gun-accessories-without-congressional-approval/
http://www.infowars.com/special-report-obama-moves-on-guns-without-congress/
If you own anything made overseas or that takes ammo or mags that are only made overseas then you need to get stuff now before it's too late.

Consider the source.....

• Like 1
Guest TN.Frank
What's wrong with the source? They're going directly by what Obama and Biden have said, it's not like they've made it up or something.
Obama has as much said if Congress wouldn't act to pass anti-gun laws that he'd take matters into his own hands, i.e. Executive Orders and reinterpretation of current laws and that looks exactly like what is taking place. Edited by TN.Frank

What's wrong with the source? They're going directly by what Obama and Biden have said, it's not like they've made it up or something.

Obama has as much said if Congress wouldn't act to pass anti-gun laws that he'd take matters into his own hands, i.e. Executive Orders and reinterpretation of current laws and that looks exactly like what is taking place.

Infowars is not a very reliable. unless it's being covered on more mainstream news sites don't trust everything you hear or read on infowars
Guest ThePunisher

Infowars is not a very reliable. unless it's being covered on more mainstream news sites don't trust everything you hear or read on infowars

I certainly don't trust everything I hear or read from MSM anymore.