Bloomberg reports interpretation of Constitution will "have to change"

After Boston bombings Bloomberg states that we will "have to change" interpretation of the Constitution to provide greater security to ward off future attacks.

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloomberg-says-post-boston-interpretation-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

Mr Bloomberg may I quote from a founding father that you seem to look down upon Ben Franklin--

"Those willing to trade essential liberity for temporary security,deserve neither liberity nor security"

• Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

The interpretation of the Constitution is changed on a daily basis, already, by the likes of Bloomberg.

I think it's time for a big fat cheeseburger, greasy fries and a 32oz drink. Hail to the midget chief!

The interpretation of the Constitution is changed on a daily basis, already, by the likes of Bloomberg.

I think it's time for a big fat cheeseburger, greasy fries and a 32oz drink. Hail to the midget chief!

This is exactly right. The founders never intended on an income tax; they would roll over in their graves at the idea of the federal reserve; if they knew the federal government could tax a farmer for wheat grown in his own field and consumed only by his family they would start another revolution. And the list goes on and on and on. The country we have now is almost 180 degrees opposite what the founders...well founded. 

• Like 5
Guest 6.8 AR

And that big fat cheeseburger was delicious. :D Moss's Cafe never let's me down. Maybe I should invite Bloomberg

down to have that southern cuisine. Think he'd go for it?

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm sorry, but this thread mentioning Bloomberg made my head explode, and I'm going to have to do as Mike.357,

and Ronald Reagan did: take a nap. :D

The cheeseburger was too much!

Edited by 6.8 AR
Sometimes I find it hard to believe the things he says are for real, but they are. He is literally saying we need to sacrifice freedoms for security. He isn't even sugar coating it anymore. Plus, he's saying it in such a way that he suggests if we don't then the terrorists win. How effing nuts is this guy? Isn't the whole point that we don't change our way of life or restrict our freedoms due to the actions of terrorists?
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, but this thread mentioning Bloomberg made my head explode, and I'm going to have to do as Mike.357,

and Ronald Reagan did: take a nap. :D

The cheeseburger was too much!

is it better than the Rebel Yell burger?

• Like 1
Bloomberg quote:
“Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else after the terrible tragedy of 9/11,” he said.

The reason New Yorkers know that as much if not more than anybody else is because he is one of the people who wants to take away our freedoms. Moron!

Bloomberg quote:
“Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else after the terrible tragedy of 9/11,” he said.

The reason New Yorkers know that as much if not more than anybody else is because he is one of the people who wants to take away our freedoms. Moron!

Agreed, except for he doesn't just "want to" take away our freedoms, he actually has taken away a wide range of his fellow American's freedoms, well a wide range of his fellow New Yorker's freedoms anyway.
  • Like 1
Guest summertime27

Does this mean that Bloomberg is going to ban Pressure Cookers in NYC? Maybe he will have "pressure cooker detectors" installed in all of the train stations to prevent them from being smuggled into the city?

[quotename="TMF" post="958079" timestamp="1366759092"]

Plus, he's saying it in such a way that he suggests if we don't then the terrorists win. /quote]

He says that, rather than the truth which is that giving up or rights actually hands them the victory.
Guest RedLights&Sirens
Its a shame his daughter Georgina is kinda hot. Im not normaly in to skinny girls or models for that matter but I grew familliar with her face working as an EMT for a horse ranch back in Connecticut. I think I read somewhere that she thinks her father is an idot but I never confirmed that :-(