Maryville gun show Apr 27-28

Lets see, weather forecast says 100% chance of rain, no kids sporting events, can't mow the grass, no Dollywood, and no sports to watch.  Hmmmm, small gun show less 15 min. away, has 40 caliber bullets, and maybe other goodies, hmmmmmm yep I will be there after my haircut.

Guest MAWLJ45

I went this morning. In and out in 10 minutes. Save your $8. Open your own safe and storage cabinet at home and you will see a bigger and better gun show.

You nailed it. I hope they use the $$ for something more worth while than that show.

I went this morning. In and out in 10 minutes. Save your $8. Open your own safe and storage cabinet at home and you will see a bigger and better gun show.

I see this said here every time there's a Maryville show.

I didn't know David even bothered with this venue, but I'd assume he would be about the only highlight.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I was disappointed, no 40 bullets, sold out by 10am.  That probably was the worst gun show as to no. of tables that I have ever been too.  Was there even 5 tables with guns?  I think I was in out in 9 min. with two laps around.

Edited by Runco

i was ask if i would come to this show as a friend .i try very hard not to say no to a friend sam sold 6k 40s in the first half hour she didnt do too bad today but will not be going back about half the tables were empty but i did my part

• Like 1

I see this said here every time there's a Maryville show.

I didn't know David even bothered with this venue, but I'd assume he would be about the only highlight.

- OS

This is so true. I have been to this show twice and it has been a flop both times. I didnt even bother to drive by and see what was for sale in the parking lot.

Guest BCR#1

i was ask if i would come to this show as a friend .i try very hard not to say no to a friend sam sold 6k 40s in the first half hour she didnt do too bad today but will not be going back about half the tables were empty but i did my part

You more than did your part by me on the powder, thanks big guy.. As for Sam, very nice!

Bill

Guest BCR#1

David, you or Sam or both of you should attend the Memorial Day W/E fun show at Camp Jordan in East Ridge next month. It is our first big show of the year and is always well attended. You could do very well at this show.

Bill