West vs East TN.

EMTRN

Guest sysco462

I am a West Tennessean, and I love where I am now in Jackson. But, I have to say my favorite place on earth is up in the Smokies in East TN. I will be there in October and back again the week after Christmas. I would not give you 2 cents for Memphis. That place alone should be good enough reason to carry.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sysco462

Still waiting on it. That just makes living in Jtown more of an adventure. JK. Those things are nasty. I have been blessed to have not been in the path of one YET!!!! I am getting a tornado shelter put in soon.....My uncle is pastor at First Baptist in Kingsport, TN. Thats in your area I beleive.

Don't know where you're shopping but we've got crazy low prices, huge inventory and we match verified prices from local stores which might be lower, which isn't often.

An excellent endorsement and prices are mostly fair. I know this is true as I stop in from time to time. Glad to know you'll match a lower price. If one can be found!

Garufa

are you talking about gander mountain?

Well, they must be considered. Believe it or not I actually paid a fair price for my Chinese H&R Pardner pump 12 ga. (that I'll put up against any 870 or Mossberg) there. $199.95 brand new.

If you go there regularly you'll see the same tired old guns they've had since opening. I honestly don't know how that place sells anything. It's a great place to browse, then go buy somewhere else.

Guest NormShaver
Well, they must be considered. Believe it or not I actually paid a fair price for my Chinese H&R Pardner pump 12 ga. (that I'll put up against any 870 or Mossberg) there. $199.95 brand new.

If you go there regularly you'll see the same tired old guns they've had since opening. I honestly don't know how that place sells anything. It's a great place to browse, then go buy somewhere else.

since i am younger than you i get the look that i should not be there or what is this guy doing, was going to by a used handgun there but it was so much trouble for the man behind the counter to get it, i told him not to waste his time, i don't even know why i get my hopes up when i go there.

Used to get good deals all around nashville. Now evrybody is higher than a cats back and dont wanna give crap for your stuff. GUNSHOW!!!!!!!! thats my word for now.Even the pawnshops ask for that stupid MSRP on old beaters. If you like older rifles and handguns get a C&R, save a lotta money when you buy direct.

since i am younger than you i get the look that i should not be there or what is this guy doing, was going to by a used handgun there but it was so much trouble for the man behind the counter to get it, i told him not to waste his time, i don't even know why i get my hopes up when i go there.

I might be older but probably look about your age and when I'm not at work am running around in shorts and t-shirt. It's nice in some ways 'cause it keeps the salesmen away from you until ready to do business. Just look'em in the eye to indcate you're ready for help. If you get no response, screw'em. They're too expensive anyway.