How many heaters do you have?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not big on posting this type of information. Who knows who reads these posts and who may not like me.

All I'll say is watch out for the trip wires. :up:

Good point. Let me re-word. How many guns would still be considered small? I'm thinking a small collection is in the less than 30 range. Medium is in the 30 to 50 range. 50+ is pretty large. Anyone think this is extreme??

Too many guns is what happens when you've run out of space to store them all in your house. At that point, you either need to give some of them to your friends, or to me, I'm not very picky, I'll shoot anything at least once, or buy a bigger house so you can have more room for expansion of your collection. (=

And there is no such thing as too much ammo.

Guest Phantom6
I'm not big on posting this type of information. Who knows who reads these posts and who may not like me.

All I'll say is watch out for the trip wires. :up:

Here, Here.

My wife and I have an agreement. She buys shoes and I buy guns.:D

Guest jackdog
Here, Here.

My wife and I have an agreement. She buys shoes and I buy guns.:mad:

Now that really would work for me. We were redoing the master bedroom closet a few weeks ago and I asked her how many pairs of shoes she had.

Answer: not sure but somewhere between 120 and 150 pair. :up:

That means I need to buy a lot more guns pronto. :( Because I aint even close to her shoe count.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.