Your go to zombie weapons... CHOOSE!!!

What would you guys use if the schumer hit the fan with a outbreak of lame brains(no, not politicians or residents of libtard cities)?

1. Primary

2. Secondary

3. Melee

Me personally, I'd use what I have in my already existing Bug Out equipment;

1. ST-15(AR)

2. FNH FNX-9

3. Machete/Tomahawk

What say you fellers, what would you have?

1. My ar-15 pistol would end up as a sbr 5 min after.

2. I'm having a tough choice between my ruger mk3 22/45 and my glock 19. Either would be silenced.

3. My spots custom zombie machete
IMAG0483-1_zps16002056.jpg

Edited by sL1k

1. 10/22 with SWR Warlock supressor and rubber recoil buffer (silence is golden, and ammo easy to carry)

2. Matched pair of Walther P22's with Tac 65 supressors

3. Louisville Slugger and machete

I can understand wanting a super quiet weapon but if you need to take down some aggressive two legged varmints, do you think it'll be enough? Engaging one or two won't be a problem but if you get say squad size or larger, what then? Just my honest curiosity, I might incorporate some of this data into my story. :D

Just a thought for the guys with .22's. What if they are 28 days later style zombies with the rage virius?

1. My home built AR, with a 10.5" pistol upper to be an SBR.

2. Select fire Bereta 93R

3. One of my hand forged breaching hawks and one of my big 12" plus bowies. Or my 24 lb sledge

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere Edited by Spots

Just a thought for the guys with .22's. What if they are 28 days later style zombies with the rage virius?

1. My home built AR, with a 10.5" pistol upper to be an SBR.

2. Select fire Bereta 93R

3. One of my hand forged breaching hawks and one of my big 12" plus bowies. Or my 24 lb sledge

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

Good point.

In the event that silence and ammo bulk aren't a major consideration:

1. Saiga 12

2. G17 x 2

3. Homemade claymores / Machetes

Edited by homeagain
  • Like 1

1. 5.56 AR for regular zombies

2. .458 SOCOM AR for big zombies

3. One of my .45's if I'm trapped in an elevator with a zombie.

After looking, I guess my third should have been some kinda blade. Zombie juice is toxic.

Edited by mikegideon

My CZ P07 9mm

5.56 suppressed - in case of precision work

Some type of forged machete - Good hard steel so it doesn't break and holds an edge. Somewhat heavy so I don't have to put as much force behind it and won't tire me out quickly.

USAS12 - because how awesome would it be for thinning a herd that's in close?

1.) A pump shotgun with a medium-length barrel so I can hunt critters or creepers.  My Mossberg Maverick 88 fits my needs here.

2.) A .45 or .9mm with a steel frame and a goodly supply of magazines.  My 1911CS is juuuuuust right.

3.) A short-ish boar spear with a reasonable slashing edge.  Good for hunting, slashing, chopping and piercing. The double edge means you're deadly on the backswing while the long haft means you can "choke up" in a two handed grip if you need power.  

#3 is my going theory right now.  My SHTF bag has an aluminum bat in it for this role right now, but I've got some good sketches for the boar spear for the next time I fire up the forge.  

My current inventory (well, before the unfortunate canoeing accident)

1. SCAR 17S (suppressed)

2. HK USP 45 (suppressed)

3. +5 Holy Avenger (two handed)

I don't buy that .22LR ####.  You can kill street thugs with a well placed shot to the brain too...but you don't see people advocating them as the best choice for SD. 

Edited by atlas3025
  • Like 1

I'll just grab my bug out gear:

1. LWRC R.E.P.R. w/ Swarovski Z6i on top (I'd probably go w/ a 180gr softpoints... it'll make Z's head go 'pop')

2. Glock 17

3. Kabar Cutlass Machete (a bit short for Z but hey it's already on the pack)

• Like 1

I'll just grab my bug out gear:

1. LWRC R.E.P.R. w/ Swarovski Z6i on top (I'd probably go w/ a 180gr softpoints... it'll make Z's head go 'pop')

2. Glock 17

3. Kabar Cutlass Machete (a bit short for Z but hey it's already on the pack)

:stunned:  :rock:  :up:

• Like 1

My current inventory (well, before the unfortunately canoeing accident)

1. SCAR 17S (suppressed)

2. HK USP 45 (suppressed)

3. +5 Holy Avenger (two handed)

I don't buy that .22LR ####.  You can kill street thugs with a well placed shot to the brain too...but you don't see people advocating them as the best choice for SD. 

Hubba-hubba

.223 AR. Lots of ammo available (hopefully) with silencer.

Tac 8+1 12 gauge is also in the running. 

Beretta 92 with 20 round mags and silencer. There used to be lots of ammo available and 92 mags are everywhere.

Aluminum baseball bat. I can sling it over my back with the AR.

My Gerber Gator Axe is a close second, but I'm afraid it will get stuck in a skull. 

A good Ka-Bar is also in the running. 

All firearms would have a light attachment.

Scar 16 SBR suppressed (if I could take it as well, throw in the Scar 17 suppressed)

FNX 45 Tactical suppressed

Machete or long knife of some sort.

Almost done reading World War Z and the zombies in it have to have the head/brain destroyed for full destruction otherwise they can still be animated. Great book by the way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1