Your go to zombie weapons... CHOOSE!!!

I also have run across articles that described trench soldiers in WW1 sharpening the edges of a shovel to employ as an effective melee weapon.

I think the Russians still do. Or at least they did in the '90s from what I've read.

I have one if these in the BOB. Or GHB. Whatever you want to call it.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/187643/cold-steel-special-forces-shovel-steel-blade-hardwood-handle
  • Like 1
Guest Hound

I think the Russians still do. Or at least they did in the '90s from what I've read.

I have one if these in the BOB. Or GHB. Whatever you want to call it.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/187643/cold-steel-special-forces-shovel-steel-blade-hardwood-handle

thats why we have E-Tools now (basically combat shovels).  Never taught us how to use them for combat tho.  Guess nobody has really come up with an effective martial art for a shovel yet.

I am sure that the GRU and Spetsnaz did. Finding a good manual or actual videos may be an issue. 

I found one about a year ago on ol' tubitydoo but haven't been able to find it since. It was a subtitled film but taught how to properly fight with an AK and sidearm. Dude even did pushups with a AK putting all his pressure on the base of the magazine in the weapon.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmm. Im torn.

Fast zombies .
scar heavy 308 auto

Xd .40 tactical make fun makes me feel bad a.

C4 1 cig for epic end

seriously im not gonna make it long but my one stand will be epic.

Slow zombies

A .40 carbine.

Xd tactical .40

.40 is what i stock.

The air compressed thing off no country for old men. Silent and cool

If they are the "walking-dead" type of undead slow-zombies that appear to die instantly with the slightest damage to any part of the brain (and where ONLY a head-shot works), then:

1. Any reliable AR clone in 5.56 suppressed. Need something with a little power for bigger critters plus accuracy at longer ranges.

2. Browning Buckmark in .22LR, suppressed. If Darryl's weak little crossbow with practice tips can put one down, then a .22LR should have no problem.

3. Pole-arm with a blade on one end.

28-days or "I am Legend" style fast zombies, then:

1. Any reliable AR clone in .308, although looking now the SCAR-Heavy looks impressive. Or maybe a Saiga in 12 ga.

2. XD in .40

3. Machete

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tdoccrossvilletn
1. Mossberg 500 12 gauge
2. Sks m or Mak90 ak
3. Springfield XD 40 (can pistol whip them for melee when I run out of ammo. Blunt force trauma to head).

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.
Edited by tdoccrossvilletn
I posted here once already but I'm revamping.

1. 6.8 SPC 2 AR with full auto and 10.5 barrel with a can.
2. Springfield Armory 5.25 xdm 9mm
3. Custom forged bush sword or hand made skull basher

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• 1 month later...
Guest Augustus

Same tools as always.

Chainsaw, weedeater, riding lawn mower, mop bucket.  And duct tape.

Uhm.... with your looks, you might want to buy a Halloween mask of say.....Spider Man, Super Man, Batman, etc. Otherwise, somebody takes one look at you and they are going to think you're a zombie. BOOM!

:rofl:

Edited by Augustus
Guest Augustus

Update: Find the largest, most obese female (at least 350 pounds) and tell her I love her and want to marry her. Then, when I am running low on ammo and the zombies are way outnumbering me, I'll just push her down and let them feast on her for a month. Then, I'll make my getaway. 

:wave:

Update: Find the largest, most obese female (at least 350 pounds) and tell her I love her and want to marry her. Then, when I am running low on ammo and the zombies are way outnumbering me, I'll just push her down and let them feast on her for a month. Then, I'll make my getaway. 

:wave:

wow...    :stunned: