Your go to zombie weapons... CHOOSE!!!

You guys are mostly still way over-armored on foot for a passel of zeds.

I'll be moving and popping them with a 2 or 3 bricks of .22LR in a 10/22 long after y'all are out of ammo or unable to move carrying same quantity of all them big calibers.

- OS

You guys are mostly still way over-armored on foot for a passel of zeds.

I'll be moving and popping them with a 2 or 3 bricks of .22LR in a 10/22 long after y'all are out of ammo or unable to move carrying same quantity of all them big calibers.

- OS

The only problem I see with this is these guys

The Rage virus zombies call for a belt fed or fully automatic weapons.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

1. RPK 47 w PKA red dot for faster ones and small herds.  Also not all enemies in the apocalypse are undead.  Heavy I know but still easily carried/moved from place to place.

2. AR-15 pistol in .223 with .22 conversion kit and suppressor.  Easy to tote on a single point w/ hi capacity mags and silence can be very useful.

3. Medieval War Hammer - never has to be sharpened and can consistently cause the most head trauma the easiest.  Most have a spike on the rear or top or bottom as well for those times when you need something pointy.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bolt_Overide

SR15 with can

SBR 10-22 with intregal supressor

ppq with can

22-45 with can

decent tomahawk with spike

12 inch bladed heavy knife

cold steel bore spear

Pack animal for supplies and ammo.

• 4 weeks later...
Stuff I have:

1: My most recent AR build, a 16" iron sight lightweight. Chest rig with lots o mags, loaded with green tips... if they're rollin' deep, maybe I can get 2 or 3 at a time! Ha! I have tons of mags, and half a dozen or so 40 rounders in a bag ready to go.

2: My M&P 40 Pro, fullsize, and compact. They all use the same mags, which I have almost 20 of them now.

3: Estwing hatchet. I'd also have a Mora sheath knife or three strapped to me and my pack.
This got me thinking a little more...

In general, I've been planning around the idea of needing to relocate for the long term quickly. I have boxes/tubs of necessities/tools to throw into either car, if we have that option. To that end, I've changed some of my general reloading recipes to use lighter bullets in my loads to try and reduce pack weight. 115gr 9mm instead of 124, 125gr 357 instead of 158, 140gr 40 instead of 165/180, and 200gr 44 instead of 240.

I've also moved to using generic plastic boxes for ammo storage, instead of cardboard boxes with trays. They are a waste of space. I'm not completely happy with what I have now, as they have a sizeable lip that wastes space when you have multiple boxes beside each other. I have some disposable gladware that holds about 175rds of 40 or 230ish rounds of 9 each. I like that amount/weight, but still need to find a more square and stronger solution. The gladware gets flimsy with that weight, and again, with the rims wastes a lot of space.

Ok, I'll play this game.

1. M1 Carbine: Light, compact, accurate enough for head shots at 100 yards, enough power to spatter a zombie skull and you can carry lots of ammo.

2. 1911: what I usually carry anyway and my most familar handgun.

Back up: Suppressed Browning Buckmark.: good for when you need to stay quite and small game for the pot.

3. Ka-Bar Cutlass Matchete : Short, heavy blade made for choppin'.

Okay. I'll jump in on this one. 1) Henry 30-30 without the Weaver 4X scope (great for 75 yards and in - plus I have Hornady Zombie ammo!) 2) SIG P220R 45 ACP with Streamlight TLR-1 HL with my P229R EE 357 SIG as my back up 3) Benchmade 4 inch folder and my SOG Growl as back up on my neck lanyard Come on zombies! I'm ready to rock your world!! Michael Noirot Clarksville, Tennessee Life member National Rifle Association Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I have to leave home on a long distance trek during a zombie apocalypse:

1) LMT 12" Piston MRP (suppressed)
2) One of the Glocks
3) The bumper of my truck

Or,

If I just have to go across town, in familiar territory:

1) Remington 700 LTR .223 (suppressed)
2) Benelli M4
3) Aluminum bat or collapsible baton

If I can stay home I'm using everything.
  • Like 1