Tapatalk Upgraded 5/1/13

• Administrator

I have upgraded the Tapatalk mobile app add-on this morning to the latest version.  This version fixes the extra HTML line-break issue but we've noticed elsewhere that it causes the preview to constantly show the first post in the thread on the mobile app, rather than showing the latest post in the thread.  I'm sure the developers will drag their feet on getting this fixed the same way that they drag their feet on fixing everything else.

Seriously,while  I enjoy the convenience of the app as do most of you, the Tapatalk programmers are the world's worst.  They suck at bug-checking and validating their changes before shoving it out to the consumer.

Enjoy yet another crappy release from them!  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I have upgraded the Tapatalk mobile app add-on this morning to the latest version. This version fixes the extra HTML line-break issue but we've noticed elsewhere that it causes the preview to constantly show the first post in the thread on the mobile app, rather than showing the latest post in the thread. I'm sure the developers will drag their feet on getting this fixed the same way that they drag their feet on fixing everything else.

Seriously,while I enjoy the convenience of the app as do most of you, the Tapatalk programmers are the world's worst. They suck at bug-checking and validating their changes before shoving it out to the consumer.

Enjoy yet another crappy release from them! :rolleyes:

This is just a settings issue... It under loading behaviors... There are 3 to choose from... First post... Last read.. And last posted.. :-)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD
While I agree that TapaTalk is buggy and has some design issues, it's the best thing going for mobile phones. It crashes about once a week on me when surfing threads. Otherwise, it sure is helpful when you wanna stay up-to-date on a tiny little phone screen.

David, 

I know Taptalk is a pain in your arse, but I do truly like the app and it makes my TGO mobile viewing better.  I grew accustomed to the mobile skin while tapatalk was not working, but once reinstated I realized why I like it, its the small things. 

I appreciate your work to keep it functioning. 

David :

When i try to send a PM by clicking on a user then choosing "send message", i get the following error:

"This server has not activated tapatalk"

Yeah, mine PM is not working either

• 4 weeks later...