Yuppie came in the shop today....

Guest nra37922

I generally use the line 'well if the SHTF I hope you have a pretty wife as barter.' Does tend to piss folks off but.... 

Guest nra37922

something about this story doesn't sound very believable...this guy actually knew what an impact wrench is?

:rofl:

Wife probably has a nut clamp at home...

So he doesnt allow his family near firearms but you still fixed his car. I bet they were on edge while they were waiting. Cause we all know how guns jump out of holsters and run up to people and go off.

Also funny how his kid knew what a real gun looked like and they were not allowed around them.

A yuppie opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the yuppie was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.
"Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeeemer!!!", he whined.
"You yuppies are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!", retorted the officer. "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"
"Oh my gaaawd...," replied the yuppie, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was,
"Where's my Rolex?!!!!!"

• Like 12

I hate diggin ditches but I got a shovel. It's just a tool you hope you don't have to use but it sure sucks when you ain't got one.....and you're on the spot, in need of one.

Good analogy. I'm going to use that one next time I have to try to talk sense to an anti-gun person.
Guest Averhoeven

Both of u are wrong, it was the blinker fluid!

Ugh, that light flashes on every time I try to turn, it's absurd. I'm just too lazy to get it looked at.