Say Goodbye to Big Blue and Hello to Shelby

Sadly I cannot afford to own both so I traded in my Raptor today on my dream 4 seat sports car, so here is Shelby my 2014 Shelbly GT500. She is loaded with every option and truly a Supercar. I need to find a race track to unleash it in Launch Mode and go to 200 MPH, man I love this Pony!

image_zps530764eb.jpg
IMG_4525_zps848c044e.jpg
IMG_4524_zpsc40ae5ee.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 4

nice ride but I'da kept the truck

I know Mike, I won't lie I miss it but the thing is my Raptor was a Sport truck so it was hard for me to use it like a hard use truck because it was soo damn nice, next truck I get will be a hard use work truck now that I have a sports car plus this is the last year of this current body style and I have wanted one of these since the very first year they were released Edited by willis68

I understand Willis,   but damn a Raptor...

I bought a new F150 a few weeks ago,  a Raptor was on my drool list but opted for one more affordable and practical for use as a truck.  the dealer did not even have a Raptor on the lot.

I do have a soft spot in my heart for a Mustang though,  maybe someday...  A 67 Mustang was one of the first cars I was able to use way back when I got a license.  Yours is very nice.

Very nice! I really like that paint scheme from what I call tell. I don't think I've seen that one in person. How about a few more pictures? Maybe a side and an engine shot.

Waiting for nice weather then I will take many more pictures
  • Like 1

I've never been a Ford person but one thing I'd love to own is a Shelby GT500 but I can't justify 70,000 for one either

After having driven this car several hours I can honestly say that $70k is a bargain for this car. I have driven cars costing way more than that and this one is the best I have driven. Ford got this right it truly is an American Supercar
  • Like 1

I understand Willis,   but damn a Raptor...

I bought a new F150 a few weeks ago,  a Raptor was on my drool list but opted for one more affordable and practical for use as a truck.  the dealer did not even have a Raptor on the lot.

I do have a soft spot in my heart for a Mustang though,  maybe someday...  A 67 Mustang was one of the first cars I was able to use way back when I got a license.  Yours is very nice.

By the way congrats on the new F150 Mike, they are awesome trucks to say the least
  • 2 weeks later...