S&W Shield

Slpeod

S&W production must be going good, I got the call yesterday that my 9mm Shield had come in.  I just checked two weeks ago and there were 22 people in front of me, so I thought people were just not picking them up. Not the case dealer said only one person had declined.  Ended up picking it up this morning - $396 out the door and they also had a pretty decent shipment of ammo come in.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good price. :up:

Darn great price actually. I was happy with 540ish when I got mine.

Yea was looking at the receipt for Rusty and noticed OTD price was actually $392. Quantico Tactical is hard to beat on S&W.

Arg, I live down the street and have been looking everywhere.  They've got one in stock but only sell to Military / LEO the guy said :surrender:

How much is it? There are not many S&W LEO dealers out there, supposedly LEO pricing is $299. If I knew somewhere close to get one I'd buy another Shield.

Got mine at G&L in greenbrier a few weeks ago.  Wanna say it was 419 before tax and tics.    Don't know about the closest S&W LE dealer in TN.  The nearest one to me is Quantico Tactical in KY which doesn't necessarily help all of TN LE.  You can also order by phone from Quantico tactical's main office and they will ship to your FFL of choice.    Gotta say I love this little gun.   Haven't done to much to it so far.  Polished the rear of the sear and removed the hump.  reprofiled the sear where the trigger bar engages it(Decided I would try to do it myself instead of ordering the apex kit),  modified the trigger by adding some polymer epoxy and shaping for an over travel stop and added some orange high visibility paint to the front sight just because I like the contrast.  If anyone in the Clarksville area wants to try one before buying one PM me and we can meet up sometime for a shoot.

They get one or two in, and they're gone by noon. I'm getting the impression that even if they had one when I call, by the time I get there from clarksville it'll be gone! lol

Money's saved up, burning a hole in my pocket. Maybe an M&P9c or a G26...

Edited by Refleks
Guest Skyline034

Where is there a MilLeo dealer in Mid Ten?22

I got mine through Hero Gear in Winchester, Tn. They are a S&W LEO dealer.

I got mine through Hero Gear in Winchester, Tn. They are a S&W LEO dealer.

Thanks.  Even though I live just down the road from the one in KY it is in KY and would have to be transferred adding additional cost. I get down to the Winchester area from time to time so will have to make an effort to visit Hero Gear.

Guest hi im drummer03

I have both.There both great guns in either caliber.

JFloyd in Sevierville has 4 M&P Shield .40 cal yesterday.