Anyone need Suture kits for their first aid kits? Gone until further notice

Hey folks, I've got quite a number of individual Suture sets that i will send out to those who would like to have them to add to their first aid kits. Just let me know. I will ship them until they are gone or there is no longer interest.

Also mods. if this needs to be in another area let me know. It just seemed like the best place for it. Edited by Luke Edwards

Okay guys i have looked at all PM's (still have a couple to reply to) and after counting them up i've still got around 17-18 left. I'm doing this on a first come basis. I Think i may have a few more in another box but haven't made it there yet so for right now the 17-18 are all that are left unspoken for.

Crap, wish I'd seen this earlier today. If you come across more kits, let me know!

I will let you know. I had more PM's that showed up in my email than showed up here so so i'm probably completely cleaned out for now. When i come across the other box i'll sure let you know.

Folks this probably goes without saying BUT everyone that is receiving one of these should at bare minimum find an online tutorial on using these. I would hate for the need to arise and be faced with the reality that you have no idea what to do or worse case cause bigger problems for the patient. My guess is that if you are aware enough to be adding this to your kit then you either know or are smart enough to learn. Just covering all the bases.

Okay folks I just left the post office and sent them all on their respective paths. I suspect you should see them by the end of the week.

Most have asked about shipping cost and rather than sending me money I think I've got a better idea. If you want to donate a dollar or 2 to TGODavid for site efforts instead I'm good with that.
I hope no one has to use these but glad everyone is a bit better prepared.