Unfortunate name

Years ago i used to work at a distrubtion center and the two senior vp's had the last names Oldendick and Kuntz (pronounced koontz). Obviously this was never a joke at the plant.

Kuntz is back down here as campus head.  There are several here that you could have a field day with there names.

Out of curiosity which building where you in?  I have been here for going on 16 years.  PM me if you like.

I have a couple friends on that list that I used to shoot with when I was a teen at Chattanooga rifle club :) I need to come to a shoot up there !

IDPA this Saturday, come on out.

I was at a TVA power plant in Memphis and there was big rolling tool box with the name "Les White" stenciled on the side of it. I leaned over and told my buddy, "That guy is lucky his last name isn't Black, he would have never made it."

I never heard of this until today, and I got a chuckle out of the name. I guess it's true that little boys never grow up.
http://www.seymourjohnson.af.mil/

Listening to Coast to Coast AM? Haha.

I knew a guy named Richard Stuck in school. We also had a teacher named Harry Richard Biter. How parents, even back in the day, didn't think through that, I'll never know.
Guest drv2fst

I met a guy in Memphis years ago named Bob Blow.  I wanted to ask him if his middle initial was "N".

Neighbors of mine with the last name Beavers had a son.  They would not name him Eaton no matter how many times I suggested it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.