Pork-Infused Ammunition, Not Seen Since Black Jack Pershing

I'm really not sure whether this post should be in "ammunition & reloading" or one of the political fora, since it straddles both, and the company seems more about making a statement than selling things.  That said,  a company called Jihawg is selling rounds in many popular centerfire pistol and rifle calibers with a coating on the bullet which apparently contains some kind of pig extract, the intent of which is to prevent someone engaging in Jihad from entering heaven if hit by one.  I honestly don't know what to think...it's a funny idea in a protest sense, but at the same time, I wouldn't keep any around, since it seems silly, likely to start conversations with offended people I don't care to converse with, and it's unlikely that I'll be forced to engage any jihadis anytime soon.  One thing is for certain - when I saw that they existed, I knew I had to share my discovery with all you fellow TGOers.  Below are a couple targets they sell, to give you an idea of what they're all about.  Interesting?  Funny?  Unnecessarily provocative?  Discuss.

Ham-228x228.jpegVirgins-228x228.jpeg

• Like 1

LOL....I like it.  This 72 virgin thing and the promise of paradise gives these Jihad bunch an invincible feeling and eliminates the fear of death. Bullets coated with pig fat might just level the playing field.  Make them run like rats in a NY sewer.

Here is a company that sells gun lube with 13% pig fat. http://silverbulletgunoil.net/ They say it works well in full auto platforms. Wonder if we should do a group buy to send some to our brothers in harms way around the globe.

Direct from their home page:
"SILVER BULLET GUN OIL, is a HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Counter-Islamic terrorist force multiplier. SILVER BULLET GUN OIL was
designed specifically to put Demoralizing FEAR and TERROR into SUPPOSEDLY "Fearless" Islamo-Fascist terrorists. It was created
with the "TRUE BELIEVER'' in mind. According to the Koran, Allah states, "Any of my followers contaminated by swine at the time of
his death will be denied entry to my paradise forever, I HATE THE STENCH OF SWINE." Edited by bigwakes
  • Like 1

Here is a company that sells gun lube with 13% pig fat. http://silverbulletgunoil.net/ They say it works well in full auto platforms. Wonder if we should do a group buy to send some to our brothers in harms way around the globe.

Direct from their home page:
"SILVER BULLET GUN OIL, is a HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Counter-Islamic terrorist force multiplier. SILVER BULLET GUN OIL was
designed specifically to put Demoralizing FEAR and TERROR into SUPPOSEDLY "Fearless" Islamo-Fascist terrorists. It was created
with the "TRUE BELIEVER'' in mind. According to the Koran, Allah states, "Any of my followers contaminated by swine at the time of
his death will be denied entry to my paradise forever, I HATE THE STENCH OF SWINE."

This is a FANTASTIC idea!!! I, for one, am definitely in!!

LOL....I like it.  This 72 virgin thing and the promise of paradise gives these Jihad bunch an invincible feeling and eliminates the fear of death. Bullets coated with pig fat might just level the playing field.  Make them run like rats in a NY sewer.

On the surface you might think that 72 virgins is a great idea.. After a short while it sounds like it would turn to hell once they all started bickering and nagging. 

You guys make me sick. You're so religiously intolerant. How do you sleep at night?

</trying to keep a straight face>

Great stuff, I'd love to have a box. Sadly, nothing short of announcing their use ahead of time would make them much of a deterrent, but I like the idea of saving 72 virgins.

Guest Lester Weevils

If you tried to send some to a soldier out of country, maybe it would need inspecting by the dept of agriculture as an animal products export. :)

If you tried to send some to a soldier out of country, maybe it would need inspecting by the dept of agriculture as an animal products export. :)

Also from the home page:

SILVER BULLET IS A TRUE ''FORCE-MULTIPLIER''. Thousands of bottles of Silver Bullet Gun Oil have been distributed since July of
2004 by its creator to members of ALL U.S. Military branches. This includes members of US Marine Infantry, Marine Recon, US
Marine Scout Sniper (SS) units, Navy Seals, regular Army members, Army Rangers, Green Berets, Reserve units and National Guard
units deployed or being deployed to the Middle East Theatre of Operations. Several M1 Abrams tank platoons use '' Silver Bullet Gun
Oil'' in their weapons systems. A number of Apache and Cobra ''Choppers'' use Silver Bullet in their "Chain Guns''. Many of Allah's
''HOLY WARRIORS'' have been greatly disappointed upon arriving at the entrance to Allah's ''VIRGINWORLD''.  SILVER BULLET GUN
OIL has also been distributed to members of police tactical teams throughout the USA from coast to coast. A number of ''Air
Marshals'' also use SILVER BULLET GUN OIL in their in-flight weaponry.

My first thought as well..

Maybe they need Bacon enfused Z-max rounds, You know for the Muslim Zombies......

All I know is If they try to enforce that Sharia law, those Bacon rounds will start flying off the shelves.