fortnewa

WTB Optic - Red Dot or Scope or Both

New to AR-15's, and need to buy an optic for my new rifle.  I'll be range shooting and possibly coyote hunting.  I just can't stomach $1000 for the high end stuff at this point, so looking for something lower down.  A good deal on a solid red dot or scope that will accomodate what I need from 25-200 yards would be great.  Let me know what you have?  Thanks. 

Edited by fortnewa

I had a Falcon Menace Scope and it really was Awesome with a nice side focus, mine too was Mil Mill.

I do have a New in the box Konus Pro 24 X 44 that I may sell if you are interested? It's got an internal bubble Level just inside the eyepiece to make sure you are holding the rifle Truly level. And it also has a RED, GREEN & BLUE Retical with ifferent brightness settings and it is a side focus scope, still in the Box with warranty card.

I have one just like it and it's really nice, and you won't need a spotting scope with this. Just turn it up to 24 power and you can see exactly where you are hitting your target.

Check it out on the web and see what you think?

Happy Hunting :-)

I had a Falcon Menace Scope and it really was Awesome with a nice side focus, mine too was Mil Mill.

I do have a New in the box Konus Pro 24 X 44 that I may sell if you are interested? It's got an internal bubble Level just inside the eyepiece to make sure you are holding the rifle Truly level. And it also has a RED, GREEN & BLUE Retical with ifferent brightness settings and it is a side focus scope, still in the Box with warranty card.

I have one just like it and it's really nice, and you won't need a spotting scope with this. Just turn it up to 24 power and you can see exactly where you are hitting your target.

Check it out on the web and see what you think?

Happy Hunting :-)

This one? http://www.opticsplanet.com/konus-konuspro-riflescope-6-24x44-7259.html

No, it's not that one, I'll paste a link to the optic that I'm talking about below.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/reviews/reviews-konus-konuspro-m30-6-5-25x-riflescope-d30mm-7281.html

If you are going to be shooting long range from 100 To 200+ Yards, this would really make it easier for precise bullet placement, I love mine especially because of the Engraved Mil Dot Reticle. Edited by Tooreal

Oop's, I forgot that part?

$275.00 for the optic Brand New and still in the Box with everything that came from the factory. I've got mine seeing in a Rock River 30mm scope mount.

There you go. Oh and I ordered 1 they shipped me 2 and Billed me for Both, and I didn't ship it back fOr the refund, so Now I need to sale it.

That's a nice price for the Konus. I need to get hands on and up close with one of those one of these days and check them out real good. People seem to like them.

I went with a Falcon 1.5-5x30 Tatical after shooting a buddys .308 bolt rifle that had the 4-14x44 Tatical. The glass was clear and controls were easy to adjust and good lord did it make me an excellent shooter. In a few shots I had it zero'd and the fun went from there. I don't do a lot of long shots but a great scope does make the difference.

Well you did not go wrong getting a Falcon menace, I had 1 but ended up selling to my Best Friend still on the Sabre Defense 6.5 Grendel that he wanted so bad. That is one Nice tack Driving AR that I truly do miss.