Knoxville Gun Show June 8 & 9 Chilhowee Park

Guest BCR#1

I'm planning to make the drive up from Ooltewah to buy some reloading supplies from dlm37015. This will be components for my very first reloads ever! I'm so pumped to finally be getting into reloading.

David will treat you right and cranking out your own ammo is a lot of fun and cost effective too.

Bill

well I have 7 of them buy of the week 500 nosler 22/55 grain hollow points 65.00

David I need powder for reloading 357Sig, what do you recommend and do you have it this weekend at the Ktown show?

I'll be there in the a.m. looking for .223 & 9mm. Let the hunting begin.

Georgia Arms won't be there, so there's about the best prices I've seen since Sandy Hook at shows gone right off the bat.

- OS

• Like 1

If you hate crowds this is a great show.  Went today around 1:30 pm and it was easy strolling the aisles.

If you're looking for any .223 dlm27015 has probably the best price in the country (think pre-panic), not to mention he also has plenty of reloading supplies at excellent prices.  Thanks again David!

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

If you hate crowds this is a great show.  Went today around 1:30 pm and it was easy strolling the aisles.

If you're looking for any .223 dlm27015 has probably the best price in the country (think pre-panic), not to mention he also has plenty of reloading supplies at excellent prices.  Thanks again David!

If I would've known.....

I walked by and didn't see anything and kept going since I do not reload. As always he had a crowd around him.

If you hate crowds this is a great show. Went today around 1:30 pm and it was easy strolling the aisles.

If you're looking for any .223 dlm27015 has probably the best price in the country (think pre-panic), not to mention he also has plenty of reloading supplies at excellent prices. Thanks again David!

I did not get to meet David but I purchased from his table. This was my first reloading component purchase and the young lady that helped me was very knowledgable. I now have components to reload 1 k 9 mm and 500 .45 (minus lg pistol primers). I can't wait to get my first rounds reloaded.

I also dropped by Predator Custom on the way up to the show, and I left 2 of my 1911's with them to get a trigger job.

All and all, I think I had a good day.

Thanks again to David, and thank you to Predator Custom. Edited by JGunner

you must have met Sam.  She is a very nice young lady.  Wish I could have gone.  If for no other reason than to laugh at people selling $80 bricks of .22.  I will quit shooting before buying from people axing more than 30 bucks for a brick of bulk stuff.