Glock Sport Shooting Foundation Information

• Moderators

I have heard of and am interested in GSSF. I've heard something about discounts after a certain amount of time. What other benefits are there to joining? I also notice that they can take the Glock armorer courses. That is something I am very interested in, but is it something worth obtaining (certification) for an everyday Joe (ok my name is actually not Joe).

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glock matches are fun with lots of prizes. If you become an armorer you can buy 3 Glocks at the LEO price. I am an armorer, but only mess with my own or a few friends guns for upgrading triggers etc. When I started buying pistols under the GSSF program there was no wait. Now I hear they either want you to sign up for 2 years or you have to wait a certain amount of time before purchasing. Still worth the trouble. Seems like I paid $440 for a basic Glock.
All you have to do is buy the first two years and they will send you the coupon. But it will be two years before you get another coupon. You get the yearly annual and some Glock freebies. Invitations to the GSSF shoots where you have a good chance of winning a Glock. You also can go to an armors course.
  • 5 months later...

I am reconsidering this, and started wondering about the actual discounted pricing. Do most/all of the local gun stores honor that pricing as shown on the "discount sheet" from GSSF? Will it be exactly that pricing?

Only a few dealers will do GSSF pricing. GT's is the closest that I know of to us and Glocks will be $475ish OTD Gen3 and Gen4 G17/19/26 size frames. The 45/10 run about $550 GSSF pricing OTD.
  • Moderators

Only a few dealers will do GSSF pricing. GT's is the closest that I know of to us and Glocks will be $475ish OTD Gen3 and Gen4 G17/19/26 size frames. The 45/10 run about $550 GSSF pricing OTD.

But then you've got to do a transfer to a local FFL:(

• Moderators

Called the local "Team Glock" advertised place. Took me 3 times of asking "Do you do GSSF pricing?" in order to get this response "We sure don't....our prices are.....about where they need to be".

Maybe I won't join.

• Moderators

http://us.glock.com/dealer-locator?zip=37311

I think you can use that to find it. It appears GT's is the closest, with one in Knoxville being the 2nd closest.

I really want to join even though I can buy blue labels with my military ID. GT's will treat you right, Craig's is ok but they may not have but one or two models to choose from. With GSSF, the cheap Glock every year is only the beginning. You will get lots of paper magazines, a chance to go to an armory course for cheap, invitations to go to shooting matches, most likely will win a Glock at some point, all kinds of free Glock crap(hats, t shirts, stickers, patches, and etc)

A friend of mine went to his first GSSF match and he shot 100 rds of their ammo, got his Glock inspected by a Glock technician, and they replaced one of his 10rd magazines with a new 17rd. Edited by Duck