Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

Guest nra37922
Zimmerman: These assholes always get away.

Well he is right on that remark.

Now if the idea was to get to the TRUTH then everything about the character of TM and GZ should be allowed into the case as our history tends to show others what we really are and capable of.  IF TM was turning into a gangsta then that is relevant as it shows his mindset and his leanings.  If GZ is whatever some are alluding his is then lets get the facts out there.

But IMHO this is just a BS trial put on to mollify the Jesse Jackasses and Al NotsoSharptons of the US.  F$$%ers are still going to riot when GZ is found not guilty.

So essentially all of the TGO'ers who have expressed disgust over all of the blatent anti-white racism ... are racists?

Seriously?!?!

I didn’t say that. But all these Zimmerman threads have been filled with blatant racism on both sides. The fact that some citizens expressed their disgust with the DA’s decision when the Police ask for an arrest warrant doesn’t mean Zimmerman is on trial because of racism. I have said from jump he should go to trial; and race or racism plays no part in that.

• Like 1

So essentially all of the TGO'ers who have expressed disgust over all of the blatent anti-white racism ... are racists?
Seriously?!?!

I thought that he was just calling the racist, racist. I'd include all of the guys who seem to have a hard on anticipating the riots.

Where did anyone in these threads say TM got profiled based on his race? Zimmerman never mentioned race in his 911 call. Did not dispatch bring that up first? Maybe someone else is making this a race issue, but it sure ain't me. I like all people, Black, white, red, yellow and green!

I agree that the media is using profiling in a racial way. I'm not. I'm baseing "profiling" on ones actions and not the color of his skin. I could care less about that. When I say Zman was profiling TM...just based on actions. And I think it will come into play in court.

Dave S

No one on here; the entire profiling issue exists solely due to the media & regular race baiters.

Since ya'll like playing you tube videos for me, I'll play one for you;

Quite, Quite...he's going to speak....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKmzmeU5-0

Now to answer your questions. I at least owe you that since you keep chasing me in everythread I post in;
Am I "serious", I don't know, am I?
As to question number one, you answer it. Because If I answer it, you'll only ask me to "proove it". So if you answer it, no proof is required.
As to question number two, I personally have never seen a "Black Panther", I hear that they can kill you. Si Robertson beleives in them...you may want to direct that question to him.
As to the next question, Yes, I hope Zman gets off the hook so he doesn't have to spend any jail time. Solitary confinement is no way to spend your time.
And the next question, Yes, I hope he gets sued for millions so he can pay the Martins and pay back the money to the neighborhood that got sued over his actions.
And the next, yes, there are hits out on him. I will not elaborate, don't ask me to.
And the last, no matter what verdict the jury renders...he's screwed!

See, now you have it!

Dave S

What I have DAVES, is your usual attempt to avoiding serious discussion (that you keep claiming you want) by denigrating anyone who dares to question your unsupported assertions and questionable statements just as you have in other threads to other posters.

You; a self-proclaimed LEO, wishes for a man to get "sued for millions for "wrongful death" and the dude (cowboy) cop wanna be, will never get to live a normal life. There are "hits' on him and he will always be looking over his shoulder and watching the shadows for the rest of his life. The jury can render a verdict of "innocent" and he'll pay for his stupidity for the rest of his life (how ever long that will last)" stoping just short of opening calling for Zimmerman's murder.

I would hope that most of us here, regardless of whether we think Zimmerman is guilty or not, want to see him receive a fair trial. You, on the other hand, seem to just want him acquitted so that he can be miserable and eventually be murdered. How can anyone have a serious discussion with a man who want's that for another human being who may well have don't absolutely nothing wrong?

• Like 1

I'm amazed at all the child molesters who've posted in these Martin/Zimmerman threads. Don't ask me for proof, because a feeling is all that's needed to throw such accusations around. If I think it, it must be true.

Instant Classic!:)

Granted, some high profile folks got involved in this thing. Jessee and Al should have stayed out of it and let the people of the community speak for themselves. But they got involved then Obama got involved and the whole thing went to hell in a hand basket. What's sad, is this could happen to any of us in an SD shooting. Based on race or otherwise. All it takes is someone with enough money to come after us.

Now had TM been involved in a home invasion and gotten killed by the homeowner then so be it. Had TM gotten killed while robbing someone or a drug deal gone bad, then so be it. But the kid was doing nothing but walking home. Had Zman not seen TM, TM would have made it home and we'd never known his name. It doesn't matter if Zman got punched in the nose or not. Not every fight is a gunfight and this fits the bill. If Zman couldn't handle the possibility of a physical altercation in the line of work he chose to do, then maybe he should have been a locker room monitor at the YWCA, and leave the police work to the real cops on the other end of the 911 call.

This whole case is a royal mess!!

Dave S

• Like 1

I didn’t say that. But all these Zimmerman threads have been filled with blatant racism on both sides. The fact that some citizens expressed their disgust with the DA’s decision when the Police ask for an arrest warrant doesn’t mean Zimmerman is on trial because of racism. I have said from jump he should go to trial; and race or racism plays no part in that.

The police didn't have to get a conviction. It was the DA's conviction to get, not theirs. It's my best guess that there won't be a conviction now. So, that would make the first DA right in his decision. I'm not a racist... my BS filter is screaming. Let's see a conviction. If it doesn't happen, then you were just plain wrong all along.

• Like 1

Where did anyone in these threads say TM got profiled based on his race? Zimmerman never mentioned race in his 911 call. Did not dispatch bring that up first? Maybe someone else is making this a race issue, but it sure ain't me. I like all people, Black, white, red, yellow and green!

I agree that the media is using profiling in a racial way. I'm not. I'm baseing "profiling" on ones actions and not the color of his skin. I could care less about that. When I say Zman was profiling TM...just based on actions. And I think it will come into play in court.

Dave S

To borrow from Shakespeare, DAVES doth protest too much, methinks.

Not only has the issued been raised in other threads but it's been raised by you, DAVES.

Maybe you don't remember so I'll quote it for you...

The only profile that was presented that night was, "looks black" and wearing a hoodie. None of this other stuff about Trayvon came to light until after the fact. So Zman based his actions on a "black kid wearing a hoodie"? A little racial huh? No body knew any of this stuff about Trayvon. Surely none of this happened because TM was blackl...I'm not going to play the race card. Zman already done that.

The police didn't have to get a conviction. It was the DA's conviction to get, not theirs. It's my best guess that there won't be a conviction now. So, that would make the first DA right in his decision. I'm not a racist... my BS filter is screaming. Let's see a conviction. If it doesn't happen, then you were just plain wrong all along.

It won’t be the first time I have seen justice denied. I’m good with any decision they make. If a jury puts their stamp of approval on what Zimmerman did; so be it. I don’t think he’s guilty of murder; I think its manslaughter. If an acquittal makes me “wrong all along”; I’m okay with that.

• Like 1

It won’t be the first time I have seen justice denied. I’m good with any decision they make. If a jury puts their stamp of approval on what Zimmerman did; so be it. I don’t think he’s guilty of murder; I think its manslaughter. If an acquittal makes me “wrong all along”; I’m okay with that.

He may be guilty of manslaughter. I doubt it. But, thunder thighs charged him with Murder 2, and that had nothing to do with justice. 

• Like 1

I'm amazed at all the child molesters who've posted in these Martin/Zimmerman threads. Don't ask me for proof, because a feeling is all that's needed to throw such accusations around. If I think it, it must be true.

BINGO!

The race-card has been so overplayed & so unequally applied that it's lost all any real impact that it might have once had.

Granted no-one wants to be treated unfairly because of the color of their skin, but our society is not going to achieve equality & fairness by applying a double standard.
  • Like 1

So it's cool to hold the opinion that Martin committed a crime, but it is wrong to have the opinion that Zimmerman committed a crime? Could someone map that logic out for me?

One, and only one of them did. Either Martin assaulted Z (crime), like all the evidence suggests, or Z killed him in cold blood (crime), and then beat the hell out of himself.

• Like 1

Not only has the issued been raised in other threads but it's been raised by you, DAVES.

All you've done s qoute me..can't you come up with your own arguement? Hey again, I'm not on trial here. I didn't bring a gun to a fist fight with a teen ager! No problems here! I'll respond to your qouting me after I finish my watermelon Jollie Ranchers
Dave S

So it's cool to hold the opinion that Martin committed a crime, but it is wrong to have the opinion that Zimmerman committed a crime? Could someone map that logic out for me?

Opinions mean nothing. Facts mean everything. 

I'm seeing a whole lot of thoughts and feelings from the pro-Martin side, but little in the way of facts. Unless something has changed, we, here in the United States of America, do not determine one's guilt or innocence based on thoughts and feeling. 

• Like 1

"Wrong"?  What's "wrong" got to do with anything?  Zimmerman's guilt or innocent isn't a morel judgment; it's a legal issue.

What's actually "cool" is a person arriving at an opinion based on evidence rather than "feelings".

On the other hand, it's decidedly "un-cool" to insinuate, as has been done in many of these threads, that those of us who believe Zimmerman is not guilty believe that because we are racists rather than accepting that we've looked at the evidence and found that the evidence supports Zimmerman's account.

It's also rather "un-cool" that only after threats from the likes of the Black Panthers, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, the State of FL decided to go shopping for the "right" DA opinion so that they could force this to trial and it's pretty "un-cool" that the news media has fallen all over itself to fan the flam or racism; even to the point of doctoring Trayvon's "image" and the 911 tape.

• Like 1

Same here.

Opinions mean nothing. Facts mean everything. 

I'm seeing a whole lot of thoughts and feelings from the pro-Martin side, but little in the way of facts. Unless something has changed, we, here in the United States of America, do not determine one's guilt or innocence based on thoughts and feeling. 

There are very little facts from the TM side other than the fact that he issued Zman an ass whoop'in! He's dead, so we can't hear his side of the story. All we have is Zman/s version and he may be busy trying to save his own butt! He's already raised red flags (and no, I'm not going to prove it) on his intergrity. I should say lack thereof...I'm sure ya'll have the same search egines on your PC's as I do. Easy stuff to look up!

Dave S