YouTube account canceled

You should probably stop driving your vehicle too as most all manufacturers support the gays.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Like I said. Their right to support them openly. My right to not support theur company, just like its their right to boycott chick fil a and my right to support them. Thats the awesome thing about a free country. I can disagree with you and we can still co-exist by me not choosing or choosing to use your products or patronize your business.

sent from the backwoods

• Like 3

I can disagree with you and we can still co-exist by me not choosing or choosing to use your products or patronize your business.

I agree completely.  Now if we can just get both sides to figure out that choosing one way or the other for your reasons does not mean forcing the other side to believe the same.  That's what's awesome about a free country, I can believe in abortion and guns and know that many don't, but we can still coexist, or can we?

My point obviously being we all seem to say it's a choice when it suits us, but as soon as it doesn't, then it shouldn't be a choice.  I am not saying that directly about Spots, just to his point of coexisting.  I am as guilty as the next guy.

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 2

You should probably stop driving your vehicle too as most all manufacturers support the gays.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last time I checked, none of my cars had a rainbow decal on them announcing the fact.

Edited by daddyo

I think a good 50% of people on TGO are homophobes.

If voicing my opinion that being gay is morally wrong makes me a homopobe then I guess I'm a homophobe. If you guys will excuse me I have some skinheads over for a beer and a cross to burn later tonight. >_> I love how disagreeing with something makes you a bad guy instantly. I also don't agree with abortion. That doesnt mean I hate people who have had one, or who do agree with it. I don't agree with the gay lifestyle because of my relegious beliefs. That doesn't mean I hate gays or that Im gonna bomb a gay marriage ceremony. I guess some people believe in freedom of choice as long as you agree with the majority

sent from the backwoods
Edited by Spots
  • Like 11

Spots, you are not a homophobe unless you are actually scared of homos.  Like their gonna come and get ya scared.  I seriously doubt that is the case.

That term is one of the worst pieces of PC, technically incorrrect bull#### ever thrust upon this nation.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 5

Spots, you are not a homophobe unless you are actually scared of homos. Like their gonna come and get ya scared. I seriously doubt that is the case.

That term is one of the worst pieces of PC, technically incorrrect bull#### ever thrust upon this nation.

I agree. That term has never made any sense to me whatsoever. Being phobic means being scared of something. I assume it was meant as an insult as it seems to be a current theme that if you disagree with homosexuality, it means your scared your gay. Welcome to Amerika V2.0 comrades

sent from the backwoods

• Like 3

I think a good 50% of people on TGO are homophobes.

So, if I choose not to support a company/organization that makes its support of a cause public that I disagree with, then I deserve to be called a name?

I don't get it.

• Like 4

So, if I choose not to support a company/organization that makes its support of a cause public that I disagree with, then I deserve to be called a name?

I don't get it.

It's political/ideological bullying, it's become quite common & it is very effective in essentially shouting down any/all opposition, by "demonization".

Like Spots said, welcome to Amerika 2.0
  • Like 2

Bros, it's not name calling. It was a joke.

Joking aside, if you don't want to support companies that support gay marriage, that's all well and good in my book.

OK, well, I can take a joke as well as the next guy. But it's hard to tell on a forum. Smileys will add a bit of joviality to your posts and we'll know you're pulling our leg.  :rofl:  See? Like that.  :up:

• Like 1

OK, well, I can take a joke as well as the next guy. But it's hard to tell on a forum. Smileys will add a bit of joviality to your posts and we'll know you're pulling our leg.  :rofl:  See? Like that.  :up:

Hard to on the phone with no smiley options!