YouTube account canceled

The ones I can find that I use, yes. Youtube, google, gmail, google maps. I dropped the last 3 after the gun stuff awhile back. Like I said earlier. Don't flash it in my face and I dont give a ####. Just like being gay. Respect me in public. Dont stick your tounge down each others throats, dress and act at least a little modestly and I really don't care what you do in the bedroom. I want straight people to act the same way. A little modesty on both sides of the sexual coin would do this country some good
sent from the backwoods

I don't remember what they all were.  I remember looking back when google started playing games with their gun searches.

And FWIW, I actually agree with you here. 

I don't agree with government limiting rights either. Just because something is legal doesn't mean I have to agree with it or that its morally right. I choose not use youtube now because they sent me an email and have big banners on google proclaiming their pride in the LGBT community. I do not agree with that lifestyle and think its morally wrong. I'm not saying they don't have rights, just that I don't have to support them. I'm with daddyo. I dont give a damn about starting some movement. I come here for good discussion which is what I get, especially with post like these. As far as pulling out of any company that supports gay rights heres how I see it. I will conitinue to support your company as long as you don't push the issue in my face. If I see an ad or a banner that says you do it then I'll stop. Just like anti gunners. I don't give a crap if you like guns or not. If you post an anti-gun sign I stop doing business with you. Your choice to stand up for your beliefs and my choice to stand up for mine.

sent from the backwoods

I've done some things with girls that would be considered immoral in 35 states. :) Where does that fit into all of this? :)

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Where do those smilies come from btw? I only know how to build ;) :) and :(

How do I get ahold of the little rolling around guy and the eye rolling guy? Those would come in handy around these parts...

Hard to on the phone with no smiley options!

On a Phone you have to build the smileys. :rolf: is the rolling smiley. As you see posts on your phone with script messages at the end that is what they are considering Tapatalk doesn't support smileys.

I've always believed in Adam and Eve vs Adam and Steve but I was forced to watch broke back mountain .......
Don't think govt should have intervened. I just hope that no tax dollars are wasted studying any gay bs items because of this marriage thing when saint Jude's hospital is at full capacity,,,,

Most peoples problem with it is that at marriage was a relegious institution long before the Government got involved in it. It doesnt have to do with rights. I dont care if they want a civil union with all the rights of a marriex couple. I would just personally prefer that we protect the sanctity of tradtional marriage. But thats my personal opinion and I'm pretty damn happy that one personal opinions can't run this country.

sent from the backwoods

Couldn't have said it better myself. Want a civil union? Go right ahead. I still don't agree with it but I think that's fair. Just don't come to my southern baptist church and expect to get married.

Just don't come to my southern baptist church and expect to get married.

Why would they do that? There are radicals in any group, but most just want equal rights. For example, the right to make medical decisions for a life-long partner. The law shouldn't care what the Southern Baptist, or any other church thinks. Forcing churches to do things against their beliefs is just more of the same crap. Only radicals and dumbass politicians are gonna be for that.

Why would they do that? There are radicals in any group, but most just want equal rights. For example, the right to make medical decisions for a life-long partner. The law shouldn't care what the Southern Baptist, or any other church thinks. Forcing churches to do things against their beliefs is just more of the same crap. Only radicals and dumbass politicians are gonna be for that.

I am speaking more towards these radicals that want the church to change their beliefs and except that lifestyle. As far as rights and laws go I can agree to all of that with clear conscience. I don't want to start another holy war in a gay thread but my view of homesexuality is that it's a sin just like any other. I don't have less rights because of any of my sins so they shouldn't either. I just don't want them to expect me to conform to their beliefs anymore than I expect them to conform to mine. Doesn't mean I can't try and doesn't mean they can't try.

The word marriage has a particular meaning that does not jive with gay marriage per my beliefs (and the beliefs this country was founded on).

• Like 1
Guest Keal G Seo

I don't agree with government limiting rights either. Just because something is legal doesn't mean I have to agree with it or that its morally right. I choose not use youtube now because they sent me an email and have big banners on google proclaiming their pride in the LGBT community. I do not agree with that lifestyle and think its morally wrong. I'm not saying they don't have rights, just that I don't have to support them. I'm with daddyo. I dont give a damn about starting some movement. I come here for good discussion which is what I get, especially with post like these. As far as pulling out of any company that supports gay rights heres how I see it. I will conitinue to support your company as long as you don't push the issue in my face. If I see an ad or a banner that says you do it then I'll stop. Just like anti gunners. I don't give a crap if you like guns or not. If you post an anti-gun sign I stop doing business with you. Your choice to stand up for your beliefs and my choice to stand up for mine.

sent from the backwoods

Ok this is the first one to say it in a way I understand it. Kind of like the brick and mortar stores that post no firearms don't get my business. The only problem with this is that the reason they don't get my business is because it affects me personally. I don't see how supporting equal rights for homosexuals affects me in any way.

Most peoples problem with it is that at marriage was a relegious institution long before the Government got involved in it. It doesnt have to do with rights. I dont care if they want a civil union with all the rights of a marriex couple. I would just personally prefer that we protect the sanctity of tradtional marriage. But thats my personal opinion and I'm pretty damn happy that one personal opinions can't run this country.

sent from the backwoods

Couldn't have said it better myself. Want a civil union? Go right ahead. I still don't agree with it but I think that's fair. Just don't come to my southern baptist church and expect to get married.

Ok so you guys just don't like them using the word "married"? You know that is just a descriptive term right? If you get the same things from being "married" or have a "civil union" then they are synonyms and mean the same thing. Why doesn't the church just call it a "زواج" or "חתונה"? I mean since Christianity came out the middle east that is likely what it was called in Arabic and Hebrew.
What I am getting at here is that is just a word used to describe a legal status. To quote one of my favorite comedians: Just because the government says it is ok doesn't mean they get into heaven. lol
As for coming to your church to get married, they want to get married in a church that discriminates against them as much I want to get married in a Muslim, Rastafarian etc church. Come on do you really think they want be married there or are pushing to make it law where your church has to marry them? They don't like you just as much as you don't like them...maybe more because you are affecting their lives much more than they are yours.

The only problem with this is that the reason they don't get my business is because it affects me personally. I don't see how supporting equal rights for homosexuals affects me in any way.

How does it affect you personally? If you walk to the door of a restaurant and you see a "no guns" sign, is that the only place there is to eat? Will you go hungry that day because they won't let you enter with your firearm?

No, you take your business elsewhere. How would you like it if people started giving you grief for that decision, which you are 100% free to make?

The way things are going and they way I see it, one day it will be a crime to even voice your disagreement with anything having to do with gay rights, even as an individual. These people have no problem removing the First Amendment rights of people THEY view as intolerant, bigoted, homophobic, yada, yada, yada.

You know, "social justice", and all that jazz.

Edited by daddyo

sent from the backwoods

Ok this is the first one to say it in a way I understand it. Kind of like the brick and mortar stores that post no firearms don't get my business. The only problem with this is that the reason they don't get my business is because it affects me personally. I don't see how supporting equal rights for homosexuals affects me in any way.

sent from the backwoods

Ok so you guys just don't like them using the word "married"? You know that is just a descriptive term right? If you get the same things from being "married" or have a "civil union" then they are synonyms and mean the same thing. Why doesn't the church just call it a "زواج" or "חתונה"? I mean since Christianity came out the middle east that is likely what it was called in Arabic and Hebrew.

What I am getting at here is that is just a word used to describe a legal status. To quote one of my favorite comedians: Just because the government says it is ok doesn't mean they get into heaven. lol

As for coming to your church to get married, they want to get married in a church that discriminates against them as much I wwant to get married in a Muslim, Rastafarian etc church. Come on do you really think they want be married there or are pushing to make it law where your church has to marry them? They don't like you just as much as you don't like them...maybe more because you are affecting their lives much more than they are yours.

Pedofiles don't effect my life either because I dont have kids, but I still disagree with them and think its morally wrong. I bet they hate me because I vote to keep their lifestyle illegal. I wouldn't support a business that supported pedofiles, just as I won't support one that supports gays, liberals, or any anti gun campaign. Those things don't affect me personally, but I do honestly believe that homsexuality, along with lots of other things, leads to the moral decline of this country which affects me and future generations.And I'm not saying gays are more likely to be pedos, id say your average pedofile is a 40 something single male with no homosexual tendencies in the open. And yes marriage is just a descriptive term. So why do they want it applied so badly, if a civil union granted them the same rights? That argument goes both ways.

sent from the backwoods
Edited by Spots

How does it affect you personally? If you walk to the door of a restaurant and you see a "no guns" sign, is that the only place there is to eat? Will you go hungry that day because they won't let you enter with your firearm?

No, you take your business elsewhere. How would you like it if people started giving you grief for that decision, which you are 100% free to make?

The way things are going and they way I see it, one day it will be a crime to even voice your disagreement with anything having to do with gay rights, even as an individual. These people have no problem removing the First Amendment rights of people THEY view as intolerant, bigoted, homophobic, yada, yada, yada.

They? A few of my gay friends shoot guns and hate Obama. The biggest difference (except the things they do behind closed doors) is that they have lots better decorating skills than me. My point... all homos ain't the same. There is no they.

• Like 3

They? A few of my gay friends shoot guns and hate Obama. The biggest difference (except the things they do behind closed doors) is that they have lots better decorating skills than me. My point... all homos ain't the same. There is no they.

Point taken. I'm referring to the politically active radical element. I realize they aren't all the same. I should have clarified and been more specific.

Point taken. I'm referring to the politically active radical element. I realize they aren't all the same. I should have clarified and been more specific.

Remember the big huff over Chick-fil-a? I don't think ANY of my homo friends supported that. It was 99% outraged libtards. Most gay folks, at least the ones I know, just wanna live their lives.

• Like 4

Dont worry about bein a homophobe man.  Remember the little limeric: "....Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words (...and childish pseudo-ostracism by the tolerance police...) will never hurt me....".  I do the "...dont ask dont tell..." thing.  Dont act ignorant and say ignorant things; especially about your sexual orientation;  and i wont laugh at it. 

The fact is that the great "Godfather" Rahm hit a homerun the other day with this quip: "...The gays are the next jews of fundraising...".  Its about the money, man; nothin more.   The lasie-fair capitalist class and the political class aint worried about your sexual orientation (...and i aint either...); they are worried about your money and they are workin on ways to collect it. 

If it's a bribe or stroking to make you feel better so you will give em money; thats ok, they will give it to you.  If it's an outright endorsement thats ok too; it costs them nothin; and they aint worried about the "ethics" of their endorsement.  They aint got any when it comes to collecting dollars.   At the end of the day, its about the money.  

Remember, money is the mothers milk of politics and the currency of capitalism.

"dont ask dont tell"  leroy

A disciple of that great ethicist and wisened one, Bill Clinton

Edited by leroy

Remember the big huff over Chick-fil-a? I don't think ANY of my homo friends supported that. It was 99% outraged libtards. Most gay folks, at least the ones I know, just wanna live their lives.

Yeah, I keep forgetting that it's a very small minority that screams bloody murder about it and wants to rub it in people's faces.

• Like 1
Guest Keal G Seo

It does affect me personally because I carry that firearm and now I have to spend more money on more gas to get to the next place that doesn't prohibit me from defending myself. A business that supports gay rights has no effect on me though. Hate to tell ya bud but no matter what side of ANY issue you are on you will eventually get grief from someone on that decision you are 100% free to make because they are 100% free to criticize you. As for laws against the First Amendment, you think this is worse than the black rights movement? It isn't illegal for me to call someone the N word (though I am sure it is against TOS here) and certainly not illegal for me to say that I believe in segregation of the races. It is just not socially acceptable or politically correct.

Pedofiles don't effect my life either because I dont have kids, but I still disagree with them and think its morally wrong. I bet they hate me because I vote to keep their lifestyle illegal. I wouldn't support a business that supported pedofiles, just as I won't support one that supports gays, liberals, or any anti gun campaign. Those things don't affect me personally, but I do honestly believe that homsexuality, along with lots of other things, leads to the moral decline of this country which affects me and future generations.And I'm not saying gays are more likely to be pedos, id say your average pedofile is a 40 something single male with no homosexual tendencies in the open. And yes marriage is just a descriptive term. So why do they want it applied so badly, if a civil union granted them the same rights? That argument goes both ways.

sent from the backwoods

So you have no family whatsoever that are children? I don't know about you but for me even a cousin or niece or nephew or anything of the like is going to affect me because that is my family. I would also like to know how comparing gay right to pedos is even close? That is like comparing black rights to rapists. What is the connection there? Can you name one business (not organizations) that are pro pedo? Didn't think so.
I am sure that IF civil unions granted the same rights they would be fine with it. But it doesn't and doesn't provide any paperwork to back up those claims. Civil unions also are not recognized by private companies, like insurance, to cover the spouse. Not to mention that a CU is available to opposite sex couples yet marriage is not open to same sex couples. Fact is, on a legal basis they are not the same thing and by not allowing one couple to participate based on sexual orientation is discrimination and flat out wrong.

Guest Keal G Seo

Dont worry about bein a homophobe man.  Remember the little limeric: "....Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words (...and childish pseudo-ostracism by the tolerance police...) will never hurt me....".  I do the "...dont ask dont tell..." thing.  Dont act ignorant and say ignorant things; especially about your sexual orientation;  and i wont laugh at it. 

The fact is that the great "Godfather" Rahm hit a homerun the other day with this quip: "...The gays are the next jews of fundraising...".  Its about the money, man; nothin more.   The lasie-fair capitalist class and the political class aint worried about your sexual orientation (...and i aint either...); they are worried about your money and they are workin on ways to collect it. 

If it's a bribe or stroking to make you feel better so you will give em money; thats ok, they will give it to you.  If it's an outright endorsement thats ok too; it costs them nothin; and they aint worried about the "ethics" of their endorsement.  They aint got any when it comes to collecting dollars.   At the end of the day, its about the money.  

Remember, money is the mothers milk of politics and the currency of capitalism.

"dont ask dont tell"  leroy

A disciple of that great ethicist and wisened one, Bill Clinton

I kind of live by the same don't ask don't tell rule. Though if I do find out they are gay I don't care...it doesn't affect me in the slightest. But as for money, that is any cause. Including one I am sure most of us support, the NRA. As long as everyone at the NRA gets their paychecks they will fight for our rights, that is how it works. That is how 99.999% of organizations that fights to make or amend laws operates. You have to pay the people fighting for your ideas for their time.

Oh let me add this one little gem: In my younger days I was into women that were into women, what man hasn't been right? But in picking up these women you have to frequent the gay bar/club scene. My point here is if you haven't been, and you are secure in your own sexuality, you should try it out because having all those guys hit on you is quite the self esteem booster! lol

OK... speaking of homos. I'm fixing to head to a party where straight folks will be in the minority. And yes, I'm wearing my NRA T shirt. My money says I won't hear any shit, unlike wearing one to a party full of sanctimonious libtards. Probably won't get splattered with any bodily fluids or anal lube either.

• Like 2

OK... speaking of homos. I'm fixing to head to a party where straight folks will be in the minority. And yes, I'm wearing my NRA T shirt. My money says I won't hear any ####, unlike wearing one to a party full of sanctimonious libtards. Probably won't get splattered with any bodily fluids or anal lube either.

You sure they're not going to attack and rape you, give you AIDS and/or convert you?  :panic:

I just canceled my YouTube account. They have a big rainbow heart by their logo and when you hover over it, it says "YouTube celebrates LGBT pride".

Sorry, but I cannot and will not support that.

I just opened another account and named it Daddyoisgay13.  

LGBT people are normal,  I support it. 

• Like 4