YouTube account canceled

Btw I think this fits here. And its from youtube. NSFW and very offensive. Incredibly funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2byD0ytOWwY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sent from the backwoods

so you still use youtube?  really?

some of you people make me shake my head.  I am ashamed to be associated with some people who support the BoR but only the parts they agree with.

Daddyo are you never ever ever going to look at a youtube vid ever again?  How about a couple of you others?  I will be the first to call you out as liars.  You will look and deny you looked.  Bunch of hypocrites

And FWIW youtube shorthened my new account to Dadd yo.

Jesus would be real freaking proud of you.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 1

Most peoples problem with it is that at marriage was a relegious institution long before the Government got involved in it. It doesnt have to do with rights. I dont care if they want a civil union with all the rights of a marriex couple. I would just personally prefer that we protect the sanctity of tradtional marriage. But thats my personal opinion and I'm pretty damn happy that one personal opinions can't run this country.

sent from the backwoods

How does it affect you personally? If you walk to the door of a restaurant and you see a "no guns" sign, is that the only place there is to eat? Will you go hungry that day because they won't let you enter with your firearm?

No, you take your business elsewhere. How would you like it if people started giving you grief for that decision, which you are 100% free to make?

The way things are going and they way I see it, one day it will be a crime to even voice your disagreement with anything having to do with gay rights, even as an individual. These people have no problem removing the First Amendment rights of people THEY view as intolerant, bigoted, homophobic, yada, yada, yada.

You know, "social justice", and all that jazz.

They? A few of my gay friends shoot guns and hate Obama. The biggest difference (except the things they do behind closed doors) is that they have lots better decorating skills than me. My point... all homos ain't the same. There is no they.

Come on, man! All homosexuals are the same, and all Christians are just like the 'God Hates Fags' clan from the Westboro Baptist Church.

• Like 1

some of you people make me shake my head.  I am ashamed to be associated with some people who support the BoR but only the parts they agree with.

Daddyo are you never ever ever going to look at a youtube vid ever again?  How about a couple of you others?  I will be the first to call you out as liars.  You will look and deny you looked.  Bunch of hypocrites

And FWIW youtube shorthened my new account to Dadd yo.

Jesus would be real freaking proud of you.

You know Jesus?

What's funny about this is that my account wasn't even under my daddyo pseudonym. Nice try, though.

And this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Bring this up, voice your disagreement with the gay agenda and they will make it about you and not the issue, just like the gun grabbers.

Mods, please shut this down. It's run its course.

Edited by daddyo

Wait, now I'm confused.  In Amerika 2.0 in order to be tolerant, you must be intolerant of people and their choices.  Or is it: in Amerika2.0 in order to be tolerant we have to be intolerant to the people being intolerant of others??

So: tolerance = intolerant of others

Or: tolerance = intolerant of others being intolerant of others?

Man, how far down the rabbit hole do we go? :ugh:

It'd be kinda cool if everyone would just mind their own business and let people do what they want to legally do behind their own doors.  The problems start when people want to be loud and proud and force their views on others.

• Like 1
The problems start when people want to be loud and proud and force their views on others.

more so when people put their views in writing and others disagree in writing.  There ought to be a rule that only agreement can be expressed on message boards i guess.

more so when people put their views in writing and others disagree in writing.  There ought to be a rule that only agreement can be expressed on message boards i guess.

That's what we need, more rules Mike :cool:   I hear they're for our own good.

But I see this thread turning theological now.  This should be entertaining.

So have I. Did you read the part where He talked about marriage being only for a man and a woman?

I read the partss where men who were not alive when Jesus was supposedly walking around profess to tell us what his thoughts and words were.  Did those writers have an agenda?

We need to lighten up:

How about this: ".....�He who thinks great thoughts, often makes great errors� � ...."   Martin Heidegger  This guy had to be talkin about us here on the forum... 

Courtesy of here: http://www.philosophybasics.com/general_quotes.html

Havin borrowed that: My personal favorite aint in the lineup above; but it goes something like this: "... It is the mark of maturity to consider and examine an idea without embracing or believing it...."    For some reason i think one of the greek philosophers said it. 

Remember, consider everything.  Believe that which is honorable, true, and wise (...which pretty much lets out all the pop culture baloney, conventional wisdom, and political doublespeak....).

leroy,

amateur student of philosophy and casual observer of the human condition.

Edited by leroy

I read the partss where men who were not alive when Jesus was supposedly walking around profess to tell us what his thoughts and words were.  Did those writers have an agenda?

So why do you think you know better than they did? Were you alive when Jesus was supposedly walking around?

Do you have an agenda?

Did you read the part where Jesus talks about marriage being between a man and a woman?

Edited by daddyo

I prefer the golden rule as a guide to life.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is how I believe that goes.

Do you believe that calling others hypocrites and liars is consistent with that idea? And if you even did it, how about trying to create a YouTube channel under the name "daddyoisgay"? Does that fall into the category of practicing the Golden Rule?

Edited by daddyo

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is how I believe that goes.

Do you believe that calling others hypocrites and liars is consistent with that idea? And if you even did it, how about trying to create a YouTube channel under the name "daddyoisgay"? Does that fall into the category of practicing the Golden Rule?

when my ideas are wrong and messed up i expect to be called out on it.  Am I perfect or even close to perfect?  Nope.  I refuse to dislike or hate people for how they are wired,    

Bigotry and hate is learned.

This is very true. And its most visible in the military. You can stay single, live in a barracks, and get paid less, or you can get married, move off base as a low rank, get paid a ton of extra for housing and food, get seperations pay when deployed, etc. Marriage should have no affect on rights or benefits.

sent from the backwoods

Then you would have a more service members on welfare, food stamps, etc, because you can't support a family in the service, on a service member  salary.

I have no problem with gay marriage at all.  My personal feeling is that the Government no longer issue a marriage license.  They should instead issue Civil Union Contracts and leave marriage to the churches.  Marriages would no longer have legal standing, but instead marriage would just be a religious ceremony.  Civil Unions would have legal status.

OK. They did have some Corn Holing there. Apparently, it doesn't mean what it used to.

We were talking about this last weekend, at a family get together.  The younger adults were not aware of the older folks definition of the term.  They found it quite funny!!!

Then you would have a more service members on welfare, food stamps, etc, because you can't support a family in the service, on a service member  salary.

I have no problem with gay marriage at all.  My personal feeling is that the Government no longer issue a marriage license.  They should instead issue Civil Union Contracts and leave marriage to the churches.  Marriages would no longer have legal standing, but instead marriage would just be a religious ceremony.  Civil Unions would have legal status.

That's very true and a product of having a volunteer military.  Overall, if you want to retain your core competencies and leadership, then you need to be prepared to compensate them.  Part of that compensation is forking over money for when they have families.  Sure, it can be abused but that's less common than stories would have you believe.

We were talking about this last weekend, at a family get together.  The younger adults were not aware of the older folks definition of the term.  They found it quite funny!!!

Yep. I had fun with it. It may be a little funnier when the party hosts are gay :)

• Like 1