Run n Gun Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

I've got family coming in this weekend.  I'm hoping to make it to the steel match at the end of the month.

Shoot Straight!!

Bring the family, I will let you beat me in the match scores if it helps the cause.  Asking Norma to let you win, even I can't get that done....LOL

• Like 1

Well, going to see my dad. I'm still hoping for a full recovery.......... If not, I will have to drag him to some matches every now and again.  :)

I was hoping it was for better reasons for you being out of town.  Thoughts and prayers for your dad and a speedy recovery!

• Like 1

LOL... nah, I will let you keep smacking me down.  But some day!!  Some day!!

I'd say we'll probably end up at the lake.

Well that won't happen, gsbell had a CZ Shadow deal that I could not pass up.  My wife bought it as my father's day gift.....as if the 6 pair of 511 shorts and 72 rush backpack wasn't enough.  She surprised me with it. 

Went to the range today to setup the match and I could not hit anything with it.  I need to zero it in to my eyes not gsbell's.  I will be going to Gallatin to sight in the Arsenal AK with reflex and the CZ.

Well that won't happen, gsbell had a CZ Shadow deal that I could not pass up.  My wife bought it as my father's day gift.....as if the 6 pair of 511 shorts and 72 rush backpack wasn't enough.  She surprised me with it. 

Went to the range today to setup the match and I could not hit anything with it.  I need to zero it in to my eyes not gsbell's.  I will be going to Gallatin to sight in the Arsenal AK with reflex and the CZ.

You'll love it.  I plan to start shooting mine more.  I need to get that first scratch on it so I'm not so squeamish of getting it out of the safe.

Well, going to see my dad. I'm still hoping for a full recovery.......... If not, I will have to drag him to some matches every now and again.  :)

I'll be praying for your daddy cool's speedy recovery Mr. Tim :woohoo: !!! God bless safe travels :cool: !!!

• Like 1

When people run carbines, what brands/models show up?

Normally a px4 storm. We only allow pistol caliber carbine, unless we are doing a tactical rifle match. Edited by HOGNUT

"No Go" for me this time. Mother in-law is coming.

I'm thinking about joining the club though.

Sorry to miss you this weekend.  I normally make it a point to be at the range when the in-laws come in town.  Make sure to get the membership app to John, Greg, or Robert when time permits.

We will shoot the entire match tomorrow regardless of the weather(unless active lightening occurs, we only pause the match).  We have canopies up for those waiting to shoot to stay dry.  We may need to add some steel targets to the CoF so that we can avoid the wet cardboard dilemma.