Tat Explosion

I’m sure you tried to tell him like it is. biggrin.gif

People judge you on your looks.....they get to do that. If you know you won’t ever care then it’s a non-issue.

I have a tat on my forearm I got in the military. I called in the early 80’s to see about having it removed. They told me I would have to come in for a consultation. I asked how much that would be and they said $400. I said “$400 for you to tell me how much it will cost to remove it?” They said yes. I still have it.

$400 just to look at your arm? You should have asked how much they'd charge to just look at your middle finger. 

• Like 1

When I retire from the Army, I was asked what were the biggest changes that I had seen over the 30+ years.

-  We got around better at night (NVGs).

-  We didn't get lost as often (GPS).

-  And the women now had more tattoos than an Airborne Command Sergeant Major.

• Like 4

I was in a Wal Mart in Huntsville Al on the afternoon of February 17, 2001 when I noticed a guy at the next register with a sleeveless shirt and a large 3 tattooed on his left arm.  The arm was red and irritated so it appeared the tat was new.  The 3 was, of course, Dale Earnhardt's number.  I remember thinking I hope he doesn't change car numbers but tragically he was killed the next day.   Having said that I've seen some really fine art on people but I just don't know of anything that is so important that I want it written or drawn on my body.

[quote name="Hershmeister" post="1188461" timestamp="1410357539"]Would be a great presidential tat![/quote] DHS would arrest him first. They've already identified that as an indicator of extreme right wing terrorist. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to keep this thread alive, here is a pic of Allen West with a sweet new forearm tat. This might prevent him from getting a job at the Huffington Post:

c62d591db21d6ee029c7389cb603e3d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else catch the "Hail Sagan" on the guys shirt? I love it! :rofl:
  • Like 1

Just to keep this thread alive, here is a pic of Allen West with a sweet new forearm tat. This might prevent him from getting a job at the Huffington Post: c62d591db21d6ee029c7389cb603e3d6.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's certainly exercising his right to keep and bare arms.

(I'm sure that's not the first time that comment has been made to this photo)

• Like 2

old joke:

guy walks into a bar and chats up a woman. she asks if he has any tatoos,and he replies: one

of course the curious woman asks what and where it is, and wants to see it. The guy tries to push her off and changes the subject, but she pushes on, he finally gives in. he confesses i have a tattoo on my dick.the woman smiles and says really? he says yes, of course she says what is it? he answers it says "shorty". The woman bursts out laughing.without missing a beat, the man quicky responds, when its soft it says shorty, when its hard it says "shortys bar and seafood restaurant chattanooga tennessee.....

[quote name="TMF" post="1188386" timestamp="1410325493"]Just to keep this thread alive, here is a pic of Allen West with a sweet new forearm tat. This might prevent him from getting a job at the Huffington Post:c62d591db21d6ee029c7389cb603e3d6.jpgSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] Col. West, my favorite candidate for President. I wonder, do they not have white ink to tattoo with?

old joke:

guy walks into a bar and chats up a woman. she asks if he has any tatoos,and he replies: one

of course the curious woman asks what and where it is, and wants to see it. The guy tries to push her off and changes the subject, but she pushes on, he finally gives in. he confesses i have a tattoo on my dick.the woman smiles and says really? he says yes, of course she says what is it? he answers it says "shorty". The woman bursts out laughing.without missing a beat, the man quicky responds, when its soft it says shorty, when its hard it says "shortys bar and seafood restaurant chattanooga tennessee.....

hear a similar one.

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis. Her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married they were honeymooning in Jamaica the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis. The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?" The Jamaican replied, "No, Mr. that says Welcome to Jamaica Have a Nice Day".

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/barjokes/tattoojoke.html
Edited by vontar
[quote name="Hershmeister" post="1188679" timestamp="1410399178"]http://youtu.be/zyu2jAD6sdo[/quote] Really? The point of a tat is to show it off and have it be seen. Seems like white would be the color of choice for our darker skinned friends. Isn't it actually racist to not offer white ink? Maybe they don't make it ? Don't know, find it odd though.