hahaha! hipster getting yanked out of a car by cops yelling "help help help, call the police!"

Sam1

I like the cop.

I am kinda hoping everyone was charged and found guilty.

And then beat. In prison.

"Can't you just give us a ticket?" "That is not proper use of that device!"

Yeah, that freaking hippy isn't gonna like court.

Edited by Murgatroy

That cop was calm and collected. He tried everything to explain the situation to that guy. The guys own video will be used against him in court. Remember… if you are going to do stupid chit; don’t record it. biggrin.gif

Taser.gif Taser.gif

• Like 1

I can't find a news article on it. I wanted to read it and make sure everyone was charged.

I see endangering children, resisting arrest, what was it that started it, no seatbelts or something, I am certain there was possession involved...

Not really. 

If the cat was smoking pot in the car with kids, I don't care who it is, I want them in jail.

If the cat had stepped out of the car and been cool, calm collected and explained to the cop that he felt his rights were being violated, it would be different. Things could have gone better. I don't care who or what he is.

Instead the cat decided to cry, whine, pretend like he was a streetside lawyer and fight the cop.

His ladyfriend in the back begging to me let go with just a ticket screams to me that they had something illegal in the car.

*shrug* hard to prove or disprove allegedly smelling an odor that may or may not have smelled like illegal drugs.

You can prove possession. I can only assume that’s why he was resisting (but that’s just an assumption). Resisting or obstructing does not require that they prove he was DUI or in possession. Proving DUI or possession could result in a child endangerment conviction. I doubt this case will ever go to court.

Guest TankerHC

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Regardless of the outcome, whether he went to jail or just got a ticket for a misdemeaner.....that was some funny stuff. The exchange I mean.

"I come in Peace." WTF?

The the cop responds with "I have reason to believe "Crime is afoot".

Crime is afoot? Isnt that what Dudley Doright says? Are these people Canadians?

Holy crap. Thanks for posting that. When that cop said "crime is afoot" I couldnt help but laugh.

That was awesome!

I can't believe how patient and cool that cop was being.

I am not sure I could have been as calm. I know I would have used the tazer a little earlier and not with a contact shot. I would have stood back a few feet and fired the probes that way he can squirm his way out of it. Then he would have taken that 50K volt ride until he stepped out of his vehicle voluntarily. This probably would have been less tramatic for the kid than having an officer lean over her while trying to fight someone the kid loves.

And the guy himself is a sorry excuse for a parent/roll model for several reasons. First, if he exposed the kid to drugs by either smoking it or having it in the car he needs to go to jail. Second, by not complying in a calm manner he has likely traumatized the child for life.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Regardless of the outcome, whether he went to jail or just got a ticket for a misdemeaner.....that was some funny stuff. The exchange I mean.

"I come in Peace." WTF?

The the cop responds with "I have reason to believe "Crime is afoot".

Crime is afoot? Isnt that what Dudley Doright says? Are these people Canadians?

Holy crap. Thanks for posting that. When that cop said "crime is afoot" I couldnt help but laugh.

If that was the case, it would be, "A crime is a feuwt".

I'm sorry but that just isn't true :)  There are a lot of normal business people who have a relationship with more than a single lawyer, or even a single law firm.  I personally wrote checks to 4 different law firms last month, and that isn't out of the ordinary.  And none of those issues are any crazy stuff :)  Just run of the mill business.

This says it all.

Turd: "Call the lawyer right now"

G/F: "Which one?"

He obviously has more than one and that is very telling. Any normal person doesn't have several lawyers.