Nunya

Stolen AMMO ! ! !

Midway is great. I had a mold delivered that casting too small so I sent it to the maker, not Midway, for a repair or replacement. Well the manufacturer gave me some BS answer that said oiling the handles will make the cast bullets bigger. I called the maker to call them on their BS excuse and they said they would not repair or replace the mold. So I call Midway to place an order and while on the phone the lady asked if I had ordered one a few weeks earlier. I said yes but it was messed up and I sent it to the maker for repair. She asked if they repaired it and I said they had not so I needed another. At that point the lady at Midway said I would have another mold on the way without taking my CC information. I told her it wasn't their fault and I wanted to pay for the mold. She refused. I then told her I would return the first mold and she said to just throw it away. Since then I have probably spent $2,000 at Midway and I try to shop with them first because they sent me a $25 mold for free.

So even though they are out $25 they made a lot more than that back.

• Like 3

UPS is notorious for delivering items to wrong addresses. 

It's not just UPS. They all do. I had a pistol shipped to my FFL by FedEx last year. The idiot that sold it to me decided to save on shipping, which I was paying for anyway & didn't tell FedEx that he was shippping a firearm, didn't insure it, didn't ask for an adult signature, & even gave permission for FedEx to leave the package at the front door! My FFL had to close early that day & the driver left my pistol sitting on the front porch of my FFL's neighbors house facing a public street! Luckily his neighbor was an honest person & I was able to pick up my pistol the next day, but someone could easily have stolen it or a kid could have ended up with it because it sat there all afternoon before the homeowner found it. That was a very big gamble with my money & the seller almost went to jail because of it. I let him know that he lost ANY future business from me along with anyone I knew!

• Like 1

Midway is great. I had a mold delivered that casting too small so I sent it to the maker, not Midway, for a repair or replacement. Well the manufacturer gave me some BS answer that said oiling the handles will make the cast bullets bigger. I called the maker to call them on their BS excuse and they said they would not repair or replace the mold. So I call Midway to place an order and while on the phone the lady asked if I had ordered one a few weeks earlier. I said yes but it was messed up and I sent it to the maker for repair. She asked if they repaired it and I said they had not so I needed another. At that point the lady at Midway said I would have another mold on the way without taking my CC information. I told her it wasn't their fault and I wanted to pay for the mold. She refused. I then told her I would return the first mold and she said to just throw it away. Since then I have probably spent $2,000 at Midway and I try to shop with them first because they sent me a $25 mold for free.

As you know, most of my new AR came from Midway. I had one problem where the scope and scope mount did not match and I sent it back with their absolutely no hassle return/exchange/refund policy. I am definitely a believer now. Midway will without a doubt receive more of my business in the future. 

• Like 1

I work pretty close to the UPS hub, so from now on, if I'm not gonna be home, I'll just have it held and pick it up there.
When I realized something screwy had happened on Friday, I had the rest of the stuff coming my way held at "will call".
This option is free online and over the phone, but sometimes you have to remind them it's free.

This is the best way to go.

Midway is usually my first option for everything. I love ordering before noon on monday and having my gear on tuesday or wednesday.

i don't remember anywhere on midway where i declined signature delivery on past orders.  if you don't decline it, then it isn't your problem.   this is one reason i pay with a true credit card;  chargeback.  if you paid with one tied to your bank account, you should read your agreement.  banks = satan 

I don't have all the details yet, but some honest soul brought my ammo to me.  Apparently it had been misdelivered, as some of you suggested.

My son said as he was leaving yesterday some lady walked up carrying the 5 boxes of ammo and handed them to him.

Restores my faith in humanity and confirms my suspicion of UPS.

• Like 4