sorry did that on mt phone.  the word is railroaded.  I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago the only difference really was that I didn't pull the trigger so it means something to me.

You can't separate the second amendment from personal rights to freedom in general.

I won't bother you with my opinion again.

Guest 6.8 AR

sorry did that on mt phone.  the word is railroaded.  I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago the only difference really was that I didn't pull the trigger so it means something to me.

You can't separate the second amendment from personal rights to freedom in general.

It may take 50 threads to show people how serious a threat this racism crap is to our freedom. One of these days, it

could be a tipping point to a very bad situation. We may find some strange bedfellows when that happens. My wife

called the cops last night because of some loud mouths walking down Madison Street with a megaphone and a banner.

Said something about justice for Trayvon and they were loud. The cops came and followed them down the street.

Something like that with a little push from the Black Panthers and one person gets hurt, you'd better be watching

closely.

It's becoming a dangerous world when we become this banana republic. At least there are many blacks who won't buy

into it, but I doubt they will do anything about it until they are pushed into it, like everyone else.

I served in the navy in 65-69 and I can tell you that seeing the panthers in uniforms and carrying spears standing in formation outside the port athority in new york was a real wake up for me.

I may have started this thread in the wrong place but I did it accidently and with good intentions. It's not about Zimmerman it's about This country's survival.

• Like 10

I never want to find myself in a situation like that again. In light of what's been going on in the news, I guess now would be a good time to put together a good "after action" plan in place. We welcome your opinions here, no bother.

DaveS

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1
Guest nra37922

If I were Mr Zimmerman if be thinking about leaving the country before the NAACP and the feds linch him. He's innocent but what does that matter to this administration?

Issue is why this could happen and what can be done about it if it does.  Who is going to march in support of Zimmerman?

It may take 50 threads to show people how serious a threat this racism crap is to our freedom. One of these days, it

could be a tipping point to a very bad situation. We may find some strange bedfellows when that happens. My wife

called the cops last night because of some loud mouths walking down Madison Street with a megaphone and a banner.

Said something about justice for Trayvon and they were loud. The cops came and followed them down the street.

Something like that with a little push from the Black Panthers and one person gets hurt, you'd better be watching

closely.

It's becoming a dangerous world when we become this banana republic. At least there are many blacks who won't buy

into it, but I doubt they will do anything about it until they are pushed into it, like everyone else.

It wasn't me man...I swear!! J/K

Very well put. I do however feel we are getting real close to that "tipping point" now. I hate to say it, but everyone is getting tired of being pushed around.

America is the greatest country on this planet, but it's going to hell fast!

Which house is yours? I'll come out bang on a big boiling pot about midnight. That'll get your attention! LOL

DaveS

• Like 1

Issue is why this could happen and what can be done about it if it does.  Who is going to march in support of Zimmerman?

It's sad if that happens, especially after being found "not guilty". I don't know who will march for Zman. My feeling however, would be "groups" that are not PC in our society. I am afraid that the supporters of Zman will have several swastika tattoos and/or be dressed in bed sheets. I could be wrong, but I don't think too many good honest people are going to rally in support of Zman.

It's actually sad that either side has to rally at all to bring attention to wrongdoings, or what people perceive as wrong doings. You can make up a banner or a sign and go out and rally in support of George Zimmerman. It's your right to do so. Maybe you can get a whole new gig going!

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

Could you not find a place in the 38 other Zimmerman threads for this?

Amen to that.

Frankly I think it's about time all the Zimmerman related threads were locked and a minimum of a 3 month moratorium declared on starting any new ones.

Edited by RobertNashville

If I were Mr Zimmerman if be thinking about leaving the country before the NAACP and the feds linch him. He's innocent but what does that matter to this administration?

No!

That's why everything is the way is now. He should CONTINUE to stand his ground and continue to fight.

The ONLY reason the dirty tree huggin hippies have run this country into the left side of the ground is because WE let them!
If it takes court battles or spilled blood so be it. People with values are being exterminated from this country. The Feds have the power they have today because previous generation cowered in fear or turned a blind apathetic eye. Yep, I said it and I meant it.

Everyone on forums like this spout from their Interwebz soap box about revolution, standing firm and refusing to bend to the will of the left wing, baby murdering, Jesus hating, gun hating, FREEDOM hating hippie scum; Yet we continue to bow down, bow out and refuse to face them head on. We continue to work hard everyday so lazy useless ghetto trash can do NOTHING! We all know in a physical fight we could decimate them IF we could all find some form of unity. Why we continue to fear them I don't understand. .....or maybe I do. I don't wanna go to jail or die, but .....but nothing. The left will win. This is why. Edited by Caster
  • Like 3
  • Moderators

Issue is why this could happen and what can be done about it if it does. Who is going to march in support of Zimmerman?

It's sad if that happens, especially after being found "not guilty". I don't know who will march for Zman. My feeling however, would be "groups" that are not PC in our society. I am afraid that the supporters of Zman will have several swastika tattoos and/or be dressed in bed sheets.I could be wrong, but I don't think too many good honest people are going to rally in support of Zman.
It's actually sad that either side has to rally at all to bring attention to wrongdoings, or what people perceive as wrong doings. You can make up a banner or a sign and go out and rally in support of George Zimmerman. It's your right to do so. Maybe you can get a whole new gig going!

DaveS
I see what you did there. Nice underhanded way of attempting to color anyone who doesn't agree with you as a klan member. One small tidbit you forgot, Zimmerman ain't white, the klan don't like him either! You have spent a lot of time whining about the way the folks who disagree have supposedly treated you/ spoken to you. You don't get to play the victim anymore after that statement. You have essentially called the majority of this board neo nazis. You just classed yourself in with the race hustlers like Jackson and Sharpton in exhibiting a complete absence of credibility. You disgust me.

ETA: For the first time in the years I have been on this board, I added a name to the ignore list. Congrats DaveS. Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 7
Guest 6.8 AR

It's sad if that happens, especially after being found "not guilty". I don't know who will march for Zman. My feeling however, would be "groups" that are not PC in our society. I am afraid that the supporters of Zman will have several swastika tattoos and/or be dressed in bed sheets. I could be wrong, but I don't think too many good honest people are going to rally in support of Zman.

It's actually sad that either side has to rally at all to bring attention to wrongdoings, or what people perceive as wrong doings. You can make up a banner or a sign and go out and rally in support of George Zimmerman. It's your right to do so. Maybe you can get a whole new gig going!

DaveS

Dave, he doesn't need marching for, nor does Martin. If anything, we need to be marching for our republic, what's

left of it. We also need to stop this governmental intrusion into everything in our lives. I'm concerned that people

take up causes they don't understand, and social justice is anything but respect for the Constitution and our way

of life. If Madison, Franklin and Jefferson saw what was happening, they would say "I told you so!" That's why they

put a few clauses in there so things could be stopped.

We have had evil in our midst from the very beginning of our country, and it is finally taking hold of people who have

no clue about what freedom really means. They only listen to false prophets like Al and Jesse, Obama and organizations

who only want to enslave everyone, calling it some form of utopia.

We tend to argue about one topic, specifically, like gay marriage, or the Zimmerman trial, as if it could be argued like

that. You can't do it when every bit of this stuff is going on because political forces. Look at abortion and how some

of us misunderstand that one. We laugh about taking all the warning labels off of things and let Darwin prove himself

right, when that is part of the solution, but we laugh about it and blow it off. If you put gay marriage, gay rights(funny,

I thought they had the same rights as I), the green movement, banning coal as a way to make utility costs increase,

abortion and what the intentions really are, then you might start to get to what's really going on: the destruction of our

society, so that those who know better than us can rule us from high, without constraints. It's bad enough that they took

the Bible and demonized it to nothingness. At least there are those who will never let it go too far. I just hope there are

enough who realize it and fight back.

Put it all together and think about it that way for a while and you might see things differently. It really is pretty simple and

they have been trying to cover it up since the beginning of our country. When an event like the Zimmerman trial comes

around, it just makes it so obvious to me. Of course I've been beating on this drum much longer, but it is something we

had better get a grip on very fast.

Tyranny is all around us. People need to quit allowing it. We need to stand up to this bastardization of a very good form

of government before it is completely ruined.

Say whatever you wish, but until you look at all that is happening, you're missing the big picture. Leave your emotions

out of it, until you look at what causes them.

It isn't money, either. It is raw power that is being accumulated. Money is only a tool. It is being used by the wrong means

to the wrong ends.

I would rally for Lady Liberty and justice, but not for any mortal, or social justice. His symbolism is misplaced.

I don't think that's what he was doing at all.  I read it as the left will tag  anyone who supports the man as a clansman.  That's the way they devide us.

The left has everyone so afraid to actually stand up and do anything lest they be called a fanatic or racesist.

Here's my problem, how do we, like minded people who say they are almost at the breaking point communicate discreetly to organize. 

I guarantee the leftists are very organized including the current government. A pritest brings on another and so on. All while our liberties are stolen  not by constitutional law but by presidential mandate. How do I know who I can trust, how do you?

Without a network we're screwed.  They can come and get us one at a time in the night.

I don't think that's what he was doing at all.  I read it as the left will tag  anyone who supports the man as a clansman.  That's the way they devide us.

The left has everyone so afraid to actually stand up and do anything lest they be called a fanatic or racesist.

Here's my problem, how do we, like minded people who say they are almost at the breaking point communicate discreetly to organize. 

I guarantee the leftists are very organized including the current government. A pritest brings on another and so on. All while our liberties are stolen  not by constitutional law but by presidential mandate. How do I know who I can trust, how do you?

Without a network we're screwed.  They can come and get us one at a time in the night.

I suspect that at some point, they will come and get us one at a time, but likely even in broad daylight. While I don't have any suspicion that it will happen soon I do think we are on an interstate that has no exit ramps left as we head at full-speed toward a complete nanny state.

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher
It is going to be interesting to see by the results of 2014 & 2016 elections, if people have awakened, and are tired of this strong armed tyranny by these commies. I suspect the people will still be asleep and apathetic to the destruction of America. Edited by ThePunisher

This is going to be my last post anywhere (the blog, Facebook, or TGO) about this case.  Trayvon Martin is dead because Trayvon Martin decided to unlawfully attack George Zimmerman.  Whether GZ's assumptions were accurate, whether he is a racist, whether he followed TM after the police told him to stop, or whether GZ could have used other means to end the assault, the single fatal gunshot was in response to a proactive attack made by Trayvon Martin.  He could have run away or gotten off the phone with his girlfriend and called the police, but instead, he decided to attack GZ.  

There are a lot of gun owners, including some on TGO, that need to think long and hard about this case because their words suggest they are quite willing to fire off a gunshot at the mere hint of aggressive behavior and/or take full advantage of the "stand your ground" provision of the law if given the chance.  As this case shows, one can easily find themselves sitting in the defendant's chair or dead because of they let their ego get in the way of prudent and wise decision-making.  

• Like 12

This is going to be my last post anywhere (the blog, Facebook, or TGO) about this case.  Trayvon Martin is dead because Trayvon Martin decided to unlawfully attack George Zimmerman.  Whether GZ's assumptions were accurate, whether he is a racist, whether he followed TM after the police told him to stop, or whether GZ could have used other means to end the assault, the single fatal gunshot was in response to a proactive attack made by Trayvon Martin.  He could have run away or gotten off the phone with his girlfriend and called the police, but instead, he decided to attack GZ.  
There are a lot of gun owners, including some on TGO, that need to think long and hard about this case because their words suggest they are quite willing to fire off a gunshot at the mere hint of aggressive behavior and/or take full advantage of the "stand your ground" provision of the law if given the chance.  As this case shows, one can easily find themselves sitting in the defendant's chair or dead because of they let their ego get in the way of prudent and wise decision-making.

Wise words, Rob.