We were all wrong: Star witness explains ‘creepy-ass cracka’

I find myself learning something new when i believed i already knew it. :ugh:

Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial,Now says "cracka" means cop. :stunned: 

For those who speak urban, is this true? :squint:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/16/we-were-all-wrong-star-witness-explains-creepy-ass-cracka-79775

Guest Emtdaddy1980
If that is true then Trayvon violently assaulted someone that he believed to be some form of LEO. Guess that clears everything up.

I watched her interview on Piers Morgan last night. It was painful to watch on many levels. Her speech impediment aside, she clearly isn't capable of passing a first grade vocabulary exam. She is also clearly a product of the ghetto environment. She is a perfect example of what's wrong with a large segment of society. 

When ever these things are pointed out to her, she gets very upset. Due to the fact that she likely only associates with others on a similar level, she is convinced that she is perfectly normal. Piers, her attorney, those who laughed at and applauded her comments are guilty of a serious injustice by not pointing out the fact that she is completely ignorant to reality. Whoever has been in charge of raising her should be severely punished for allowing this young woman to end up like this.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 5
Guest Lester Weevils

Some network needs to sign up Jeantel as the next daytime talkshow host. Or maybe even msnbc nightime lineup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLR2qG428I8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5opBDpRFo

The race baiters, the black injustice cottage industry, and the chicago style(....and other inner city education elites...) teachers unions have done their work well.  They have made the next generation dumber and more intolerant than its predecessor generation.  How could anyone put up with that is beyond me. 

leroy

• Like 1

Maybe i am wrong, but i don't think she came up with this definition  of "cracka" on her own. She was asked on the stand if she believed this was a racist term. She said no,. By saying it is urban slang for cop, she is clarifying that statement. DOJ trying to come up with charges against Zimmerman, ie hate crime, They are trying to cover themselves.

I watched her interview on Piers Morgan last night. It was painful to watch on many levels. Her speech impediment aside, she clearly isn't capable of passing a first grade vocabulary exam. She is also clearly a product of the ghetto environment. She is a perfect example of what's wrong with a large segment of society. 

When ever these things are pointed out to her, she gets very upset. Due to the fact that she likely only associates with others on a similar level, she is convinced that she is perfectly normal. Piers, her attorney, those who laughed at and applauded her comments are guilty of a serious injustice by not pointing out the fact that she is completely ignorant to reality. Whoever has been in charge of raising her should be severely punished for allowing this young woman to end up like this.

Buddy, you are as right as right can be!

If that is true then Trayvon violently assaulted someone that he believed to be some form of LEO. Guess that clears everything up.

Wow! I didn't know "cracker" meant  :cop: (sarcasm alert).  It's just been brought to my attention by another expert witness that the "N" word is urban slang for "zombie" so Zimmerman must have thought he was tracking a zombie.

• Like 1
Guest TresOsos

So Baby Trayvon deliberately assaulted what he believed to be an LEO.

Wish this had come out in the trial, aquital probably would have only taken 10 minutes.

Star witness?
I see she's making the rounds getting the attention she's so accustomed to apparently.

Our country is so screwed up that this idiot will likely have her own reality show before long.

God help us.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Star witness?
I see she's making the rounds getting the attention she's so accustomed to apparently.

Our country is so screwed up that this idiot will likely have her own reality show before long.

God help us.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Amen, Brother. There's probably someone working on that right now. 

Guest TankerHC

I have a couple of cop friends and one wife family member here who are cops. Tomorrow I plan on using the correct terminology for cop as I have been using the incorrect term for some time now (All my life) "Officer".

Updates at 11! (Assuming Im still able to make updates)

Guest Emtdaddy1980

I have a couple of cop friends and one wife family member here who are cops. Tomorrow I plan on using the correct terminology for cop as I have been using the incorrect term for some time now (All my life) "Officer".

Updates at 11! (Assuming Im still able to make updates)

LOL, good luck with that. Don't forget the "creepy azz" prefix.

The race baiters, the black injustice cottage industry, and the chicago style(....and other inner city education elites...) teachers unions have done their work well.  They have made the next generation dumber and more intolerant than its predecessor generation.  How could anyone put up with that is beyond me. 

leroy

The real blame here is with the parents. I don't care where you come from, if you don't have parents to actually raise you right your chances of success are very small. Not saying it can't happen, but the odds are against you.

I have a speech impediment........and she is just too lazy to properly speak.