Talked my grandfather out of a never fired Norinco SKS

Guest Kamikaze

Guest Kamikaze
I have good news and bad news. Good news is all those responsible have been caught and will be punished. Bad news is they sold my guns and by the time they caught up with the guy that bought them he had thrown them in the Duck River... It's a damn shame

I have good news and bad news. Good news is all those responsible have been caught and will be punished. Bad news is they sold my guns and by the time they caught up with the guy that bought them he had thrown them in the Duck River... It's a damn shame

. . . thrown in the Duck River, huh?

Do you believe that? According to who? Is there video of the gun throwing? Does this sound a mite improbable? Is it possible that one of their thug buddies is still 'holding' them? Or that a less than perfect popo's got a new heater? Inquiring minds wanna know . . .

• Like 2

More accurate than AKs, the SKS lacks the EEEEVIL "assault rifle" pistol grip associated with the panty-wetting anti reaction.

The SKS is my truck gun of choice.  I had some that were put into folding stocks and I tried optics on the receiver cover and most of the gadgets out there.

I tried the 20 and 30 round mags,  never got any to feed reliably in any of mine.

The stock 10 round mags are just peachy with stripper clips.

I never had any stolen and thrown into a lake, but I did lose mine in a tragic boat fire.

I recommend you:

1) Go here  great bunch of people there.

2) Obviously its yours to do anything to it that you want, but please don't " bubba" a pristine virgin.  If you feel the urge to " tacticool" it, recommend you pick up a beater specifically for that purpose.  They're still cheap enoiugh to do that.

N-JOY!

Edited by markshere2

Man it sucks when a gun is stolen, but really sucks when it’s something handed down. Was this a burglary or someone that you knew and was in your home?

I would think if the guy is talking for some kind of plea agreement it would involve showing the cops where he threw them in (if he did). Our PD or FD divers would have went went in and got them.
  • Moderators

More accurate than AKs, the SKS lacks the EEEEVIL "assault rifle" pistol grip associated with the panty-wetting anti reaction.

The SKS is my truck gun of choice.  I had some that were put into folding stocks and I tried optics on the receiver cover and most of the gadgets out there.

I tried the 20 and 30 round mags,  never got any to feed reliably in any of mine.

The stock 10 round mags are just peachy with stripper clips.

I never had any stolen and thrown into a lake, but I did lose mine in a tragic boat fire.

I recommend you:

1) Go here  great bunch of people there.

2) Obviously its yours to do anything to it that you want, but please don't " bubba" a pristine virgin.  If you feel the urge to " tacticool" it, recommend you pick up a beater specifically for that purpose.  They're still cheap enoiugh to do that.

N-JOY!

Epic example of epic fail. He brought back this "dead" thread because the gun was stolen.