Woman Stabbed In Opry Mills Mall Parking Lot

Guest Smitty

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TankerHC

Nice place too. Well just for a visit,. Was in there last week. About the 5th time. About the only reason I have to go there is I like eating at the Aquarium Restaurant. I dont shop for clothes (About the only thing I saw except a Sunglass hut and a radio shack).

Guest TankerHC

People were saying this morning that per the Tennesean, they left out race because the guy is black....police released a photo of the suspect from mall security cameras and the guy is white. (I have not seen the photo, couldnt find it, several people said they had). A couple of other people were saying there was another random stabbing in Antioch, 50 miles away, someone walked up to a guy taking out the trash and stabbed him.

Is there a maniac on the loose?

Guest TankerHC

Yes 73 years old I'd IIRC. Shot twice after hiding from the BG. In critical condition.

Since thats the case, I suppose the comments about the race should be taken with a grain of salt, especially since it seems, at least in every search I have done, that photo does not exist. (Im sure it exists, security camera's, but I havent seen it)

Well the story said the police were withholding the description of the suspect and the vehicle while they pursue "leads". I dunno what that translates to in regard to the investigation, but I assume it means they have a pretty good idea who did it. Otherwise I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't release the description to the public.
Opry Mills is like Disney World, nothing bad ever happens there, or you really just don't hear much about it anyway. It seems like a not so bad place but I'd put it up there on the list of best places in town to come in contact with crime.

Best friend of a girl I used to date was leaving her menial part time job one DAY and a gangsta pulled up, stuck a shotgun in her face, and relieved her of $7.

Don't get me wrong there are many bad places and crime can generally occur anywhere. But malls seem like good places. Not sure why anyone goes to them with the internet and all.

In the end this sure seems a little too random to me.

People were saying this morning that per the Tennesean, they left out race because the guy is black....police released a photo of the suspect from mall security cameras and the guy is white. (I have not seen the photo, couldnt find it, several people said they had). A couple of other people were saying there was another random stabbing in Antioch, 50 miles away, someone walked up to a guy taking out the trash and stabbed him.

Is there a maniac on the loose?

Antioch is more like 10 miles away. The good news... there's probably only 10 white people left in Antioch :). Should be easy to narrow it down.