Good news for Liberals.....The Ship Is Sinking.

EBT CARDS USED TO SHIP FOOD OUT OF THE COUNTRY:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/it_on_y22owkLpsldSAjDVC9isjM

OBAMACARE PRIVACY INTRUSION DATABASE DWARFS THE NSA:

http://rare.us/story/move-over-nsa-here-comes-the-obamacare-big-brother-database/

THANKS TO OBAMACARE, DOCTOR SHORTAGES SET TO QUINTUPLE

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/07/19/thanks-to-obamacare-doctor-shortages-set-to-quintuple/

(now for the really good news...)

MARTIN RALLY DRAWS ABOUT 25 PEOPLE IN NEWPORT NEWS VIRGINIA

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/20/Trayvon-Rally-Day-Begins-in-Prayer-Hymns

Edited by Randall53
Guest rmse9

We are living under a dark an ominous cloud that is close to moving our Republic in an unrecoverable direction. The 2014 elections will be some of the most important our country has ever held. It will move us into the possibility of saving our nation or forever moving us into the realm of the progressive and total social welfare. It is very important that conservatives, Republicans and tea party in our country come together and make the correct decisions that will give us control of the Senate and hopefully stop the progressive movement. There are too many people voting that have no idea what is going on in our country. All they see is a politician that will continue to hand out free cell phones, free food, free housing. There is no such thing as free. They will continue to vote for these individuals and there numbers are increasing. They never see the news and have no idea what is going on in our country nor could they care as long as the free stuff continues.

There are many things happening as stated above that look bad for the progressives, but with the biased liberal media, no harm will come to the progressive movement. I feel we are nearing our last hand. I am not calling for an uprising, I am saying we need to get everyone out to vote and vote for people that will make laws that will give us our country back. We cannot vote as tea party, Republicans or conservatives. We need to vote as Americans that want to save our great nation. I feel we are on the final threshold in our country to return it to the great nation we used to be as a major world power. Obama has done more in his time in office to damage our country almost to the point of disaster. We are no longer respected or feared.

We must act now.

It is very important that conservatives, Republicans and tea party in our country come together and make the correct decisions that will give us control of the Senate and hopefully stop the progressive movement.

The establishment GOP and supposedly "conservatives" (Rubio, Ryan, etc) are 50% of the problem. We can get it back in the hands of the GOP, but it ain't going to help because they are a half step behind the liberals running towards destruction. There is no swinging it back at this point. We will have a complete collapse of this country sooner than later. It's not if, it's when at this point. It will be better if we do because then we can restart and hopefully get things back on track again.

Guest nra37922

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do people hate liberals so much that they are rooting/wanting a collapse of our country?

It could be that some see the 'handwriting on the wall', at least from their point of view, and rather get this over sooner rather than later.  A slow agonizing death is not something that anybody or anything wants to go through.   

Personally,and IMHO, government education should start teaching the Koran in Spanish starting in Pre-school.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do people hate liberals so much that they are rooting/wanting a collapse of our country?

Unfortunatly, a 30s era type depression may be the only thing to wake some people up. It's not that the liberal media is fooling so many people to believe everything is hunky dory, it's that many many people "WANT" to be fooled, they don't want to hear or see any bad things with our country even though it is reality, they will cover their eyes and ears and mouths just like the three monkeys hoping that nasty reality will magically dissappear. Well it's not and it's going to hit them hard some day, it's not a matter of if but when. I personally don't wish it but I know it's comming down the road, I believe that I will weather it a little better than most.

The last 2 "recessions" have been far worse than the Great Depression ever was in monetary terms. There just weren't people jumping off of buildings, they just got government help to bail them out. Good thing or bad thing. In my opinion, ALL BAD. The economy would fix itself thru natural economics if the Government would just stay out of it. I work for a major retailer and my personell manager was complaining earlier that she had six interviews lined up today and 2 called and cancelled and the other 4 just didn't show up. Hmmmm....I guess the government money hasn't run out yet.

Edited by jtmaze
  • Like 1

The last 2 "recessions" have been far worse than the Great Depression ever was in monetary terms. There just weren't people jumping off of buildings, they just got government help to bail them out. Good thing or bad thing. In my opinion, ALL BAD. The economy would fix itself thru natural economics if the Government would just stay out of it. I work for a major retailer and my personell manager was complaining earlier that she had six interviews lined up today and 2 called and cancelled and the other 4 just didn't show up. Hmmmm....I guess the government money hasn't run out yet.

The bad thing is, during the Great Depression of the 30's so many things were different and many more people were better set up to survive. Except those that lived in the cities, most people had gardens, knew how to can and preserve food and could hunt. It was a way of life back then They had no electricity and most didn't have cars....AND there were a LOT LESS people. Barter was a way of life for a lot of them. I remember talking to my Parents, who were children of 12 or so but old enough to remember it, and my grandparents.  There was no money or jobs in many areas, but a lot of people had very little money if any back then anyway so it wasn't the disaster to them as it would be today. Look at pictures of people back in the 20's and 30's. There are practically no fat people.  Everyone as thin as beanpoles was the norm. They weren't starving, just worked in the fields and gardens to put up food for the families that were much larger back then. 4 children in a family was nothing and many had 10 or 12 kids. But most all survived.  Today, lack of air conditioning alone would kill hundreds of thousands and they didn't even have air conditioning back in the day. Something on the scale of the Great Depression with NO government help would be a disaster of epic proportions in our world. And it could happen any day now.