Well; Zimmerman has surfaced!

George Zimmerman has surfaced for the first time since his acquittal in the most unexpected of ways. Sanford's police department captain today tells ABC News that what the network is calling "the first known sighting" of Zimmerman was a heroic one: He "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" in Florida, at the I-4/Route 417 intersection. The crash apparently happened last week....

http://www.newser.com/story/171351/zimmerman-surfaces-rescues-driver-in-crash.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=clearchannel&utm_campaign=story
Just in reading the comments (in the article, not our comments), it makes me want to pack my stuff and head to an island. It's hard to believe there are so many idiots out there that take what they hear as the truth, or twist it so it fits their agenda. And I'm not even talking the government.

Reminds me of a line in one of my favorite movies - Shooter
Senator speaking "the truth is what I say it is" Edited by Wiljo05

Just in reading the comments, it makes me want to pack my stuff and head to an island. It's hard to believe there are so many idiots out there that take what they hear as the truth, or twist it so it fits their agenda. And I'm not even talking the government.

Reminds me of a line in one of my favorite movies - Shooter
Senator speaking "the truth is what I say it is"

so, whats wrong with the idea of anyone pulling a crash victim from a wrecked vehicle regardless of it being true or not??

Guest Bonedaddy

Even on an island, they would find a way to come F' up your day. I wish Scotty would get that damn transporter fixed so I could check outta here completely.

Maybe I left a word or two out...not the comments from TGO members, comments from the masses in the article.

Tending to crash victims is all our civic duties. Too often I am the first to stop as others just ride on past...makes me hopeful that should I be in need one day someone will do the same.

Edited original reply to cut confusion...
What is really sorry about this, it took days for the story to get out. Yes there was a weekend but still should have seen reports before this morning.

Also, anyone see where the ACLU sent Holder a letter saying to drop the investigation? Not sure when this happened, just saw it reported on Twitter. Edited by jonathon1289

Maybe I left a word or two out...not the comments from TGO members, comments from the masses in the article.

Tending to crash victims is all our civic duties. Too often I am the first to stop as others just ride on past...makes me hopeful that should I be in need one day someone will do the same.

Edited original reply to cut confusion...

Thanks I feel much better  :up:

Guest Field Boss
I be willing to bet that this story of Zimmerman being a good samaritan upsets Sharpton, Holder, Obama and some other you people.