Gun Crafter No Name 10MM

willis68

I have been wanting another 10MM pistol since I regrettably sold my Glock 20SF. I was set to order another through a dealer friend of mine. When I inquired about getting the Glock and my next 1911 the Gun Crafter No Name in .45, he informed me that they will do it in 10MM now so I ordered one.

It will be a quoted 45 weeks before I get the pistol and this will give me plenty of time to get a Dillon reloaded and start reloading.

This will be my first 1911 not in .45, I think I will like it Edited by willis68
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. I've recently been doing some research on alternative caliber 1911's. I picked up a Taurus 1911 9mm and it got me curious about what's out there. From what I see the 10mm and ,40 are pretty scarce.

I'll be interested in hearing more about this. 

I have been wanting another 10MM pistol since I regrettably sold my Glock 20SF. I was set to order another through a dealer friend of mine. When I inquired about getting the Glock and my next 1911 the Gun Crafter No Name in .45, he informed me that they will do it in 10MM now so I ordered one.

It will be a quoted 45 weeks before I get the pistol and this will give me plenty of time to get a Dillon reloaded and start reloading.

This will be my first 1911 not in .45, I think I will like it

I'll be eager to hear your experiences with this.  I have on 1911 in 10MM and I've had a few (high and low end) 1911s in 10MM and have had less than great experience with some of them (and price paid for the weapon didn't seem to have anything to do with it) so it will be interesting to hear what you think of your new baby once you've put some rounds down range!

Dan Wesson makes a 10mm

The 1911 10MM I own is a Dan Wesson but there are several custom houses (Nighthawk, Les Bare, Ed Brown, Wilson Combat) that offer 1911s in 10MM (or at least they did last time I looked).

Yeah I figured they did, I was just thinking of non-custom 10mm offerings.
Guest TresOsos

Maybe so guys,

But I would not trade any of my high end 1911's for even 10 Glocks I love the 1911 platform and they are worth that to me

This I understand....I would much rather have one good highend 1911 than a dozen Glocks.