New Knoxville Gun Safe Dealer

The Safe House is expanding to Knoxville !  We will be opening a new store in Knoxville the first week of September.  The new location is located off of Alcoa Hwy close to Knoxville airport,  Just take Northpark Dr to Regal Dr  and Castle Lane is about 1/2 a mile .  

We will offer the largest selection of Gun Safes in The East Tennesse area,  watch for more annoucements for our offical opening day :up: .

Knoxville Safe House

3525 Castle Lane

Suite 3

Alcoa,TN 37701

• 2 weeks later...

The days are counting down to the opening of Knoxville Safe House,  even though the red tape to turn the lights on is delaying things.  We will open the doors for business on September 9th at 9:00 am.   We will be providing the same great selection of Safes that we do at our Nashville location.   Hope to see everyone there !

Mark Brasfield

Owner

The Safe House

• Like 1

Well its offical , Knoxville Safe House is open for business , we have had a few problems with the phone and internet providers showing up to get every thing hooked up but we are moving forward.  We have the lights on and safes in stock so every one drop by and check out our newest location.  We offer the largest selection of different brands of gun safes in the Knoxville area and are receiving more safes every day. 

If for some reason the phone company drops the ball again give Mike a call on his cell phone at 615-517-9357 and he will be happy to give you directions or answer any questions you might have. 

Mark B

Owner

The Safe House

• Like 1

Dropped by the store this afternoon to have a look around. They are still putting the finishing touches on the store but it looked like they are going to have a nice selection. Very friendly man greeted me and took his time showing me around. Will definately go back.

Tuesday afternoon update,  we received another truck load of safes today at our Knoxville location, so everything is moving in the right direction with our selection growing everyday.  We will have another truck arriving tomorrow afternoon with even more safes.   SO anyone looking for a safe come on down and check us out.  We are offering free sweeping lessons and how to use a pallet jack clinic's all week.  :up:

• Like 1

I will have to drop by one day and check out your safe selection. My workplace is about 1.5 miles away. Great to have you guys so close by, welcome to Blount County.

As for the sweeping lessons I think I am ok but I would like to try out the pallet jack, at least 1 round trip out to my truck would do it, loaded on the way out and empty on the way back, just to get a feel for how it handles.

Wanted to thank everyone that has dropped by our new Knoxville location.  Our first week was better than we expected and we are already having to order more safes.  We have new trucks arriving weekly and have the best selection of Gun Safes in East Tennessee.   Drop by and mention that you read this ad when you buy a safe and we will give you a free dehumidifier to protect your guns.   

• 3 weeks later...

If you are in the Knoxville area this weekend drop by the showroom and check out our huge selection of gun safes, we are fully stocked with safes and if our Knoxville location doesn't have the safe your looking for we can get it from our 500 safe inventory in our Nashville warehouse.  You can check out our website at www.knoxvillesafehouse.com

Remember to mention TGO and receive a free dehumidifer with a gun safe purchase.

Mark

The Safe House