Would It be considered being Paranoid....

Wyldk2

Only if it was a dream about zombies :p I have had many of those. (I might be the only one that didn't see them as nightmares).

I am really thinking about building another ar pistol for my car. For a just incase weapon.,

Well, I had a dream last night and it scared me. I dreamt I was shot being a bystander witness to a Truck( semi) hijacking in my hometown. I had my handgun on me and was concealing and Iwas nowhere near the incident taking place, Yet I still was shot. ( I think it was a .22 that got me). All I know is I woke up thinking something like this would probably never happen but nobody knows for sure. Best to be prepared anyways.

Maybe I have been thinking too much about guns.....Wait, is there such a thing?

Guest tdoccrossvilletn

Well, I had a dream last night and it scared me. I dreamt I was shot being a bystander witness to a Truck( semi) hijacking in my hometown. I had my handgun on me and was concealing and Iwas nowhere near the incident taking place, Yet I still was shot. ( I think it was a .22 that got me). All I know is I woke up thinking something like this would probably never happen but nobody knows for sure. Best to be prepared anyways.

Maybe I have been thinking too much about guns.....Wait, is there such a thing?

Weird dream. Especially since you were "nowhere near the incident"

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

Well, color me paranoid. I keep a M&P 45 on my hip (with 6 extra mags in the truck), a M&P shield (just upgraded) 40 S&W in my pocket and a keltec sub 2000 in 40 S&W in my truck. I only have one thing to say: If it makes you feel safer then DO IT. :D

Also "I WILL NOT go quitely".

• Like 1
From the mouth of Peter, Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I don't believe these things plagued men of clear conscience years ago like they do now. At least, not with such great frequency.

Something bad is coming. AND HEY!! If it ain't, you'll have lost NOTHING by being prepared for it. Quite the contrary, you will rest easier. That in and of itself is worth much. Be prepared for as much as you can. The darkest days of this country have only just begun. Edited by Caster
  • Like 2

From the mouth of Peter, Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I don't believe these things plagued men of clear conscience years ago like they do now. At least, not with such great frequency.

Something bad is coming. AND HEY!! If it ain't, you'll have lost NOTHING by being prepared for it. Quite the contrary, you will rest easier. That in and of itself is worth much. Be prepared for as much as you can. The darkest days of this country have only just begun.

Very well said, Caster. You summed it up nicely.

I generally keep a long gun in my vehicle. Not so much to protect myself when out and about but to protect myself if I come home and someone is in my home. If I come home with only a pistol and someone is in my house I am already substantially out gunned. At least if I have a long gun in the vehicle I can meet them on a level playing field.

• Like 1

That and a custom kydex case for my ar-15 :D

Cool...I hear those are good for a leisurely stroll around downtown.

Well when I do stroll around with it, I carry it empty for a good headfake.
You should see the look on the cops faces when they check it after tasering me. Oh the memories.

Well, I have decided to go "fully loaded". Hidden of course. First thing is I don't want a confrontation, I want to get away and as far as possible from the attackers as possible. Second, If i can't get away, I want to be able to hide or make the trip in finding me by the attackers not worth it. And third, I want to be able to defend myself properly.

Have cell-phone, and by god I'd be calling the police for help. But we all know they don't always get here in time.

So in addition to my "mobile arsenal" I have decided to keep my survival pack in the truck as well.