Was this a d*** move by me?

Jesse

Yesterday evening i was out in the storage shed behind my house. While i was looking out a car pulls up to the stop sign by my yard as i live on a corner lot. They throw a bag of mcdonalds garbage out the window right into my yard. Now i ride my bike a lot and i knew exactly when this person stays or lives. Which is 3 streets over. Anyways i wait for night and ride my bike right over to his house and throw his bag of trash right in his driveway by his car.

Was that wrong of me? Cause i felt justice when I did it.
  • Like 11

Would have liked to see the look on his face if you could have gotten out there in time to pick up the bag and throw it back through his car window before he pulled away from the stop sign.

Maybe you should have written, "You dropped this in my yard and I just thought I should return it to you," on the outside of the bag?

Edited by JAB

I saw some woman park and get out of at Walmart and kick a bunch of trash (fast food stuff) out on the ground. She was driving a pickup so you can guess where that ended up. I believe I left her a shitty note too.

Littering annoys me. There's rarely any excuse for it. The ballfield at the local school is next to a place I walk and often when I go past, the stands are filled with all sorts of food trash. Take some pride, people.

• Like 1

I don't think it was a D move at all. 

I was standing on my porch once and a neighbor walked up with his dog. I wave, he waves back. Then his dog proceeds to take a massive dump in my yard. I'm thinking, "ok, no big deal, surely he will pick it up". 

Nope, that ass just kept right on walking. I was so mad I picked up the crap with a plastic bag and followed him to his house. I made it all the way to his doorstep then chickened out. I was going to either smear it on his door or just leave it there on his porch.

My conscience got the better of me but I still regret not leaving it there.

Fast forward to now. I'm a dogowner and a first time homeowner. I always pick up after my dog and it's really pissing me off that people keep letting their dog crap in my front yard.

• Like 1
Guest travr6

Perfectly ok by me.

I would have written a letter to him and put it in his mailbox stapled to the bag.

Something like....

I found this trash and was able to track you down due to the receipt you left.

I know your name is....

I know your wifes name is.....

I know your kids are.....

I know they gfo to school at......

I know you work at.....

I know your address apparently since you are reading this.

I know your vehicles and the license plate numbers are....

Pretty much any info you can get add it.

Then end the letter with something like this.

You might want to not litter in the future. You never know when your information will fall into the wrong hands.

I clearly have enough info on you that had I wanted to do something I could.

This is meant as a wake up call to you in order to protect yourself and your info.

Quit being a lazy, dirty, littering pos and throw your trash into a garbage can next time.

I must admit I have followed my neighbors home and returned their "lost" trash to them. I laughed all the way home thinking of the look on their face when they found it in their yard the next morning.
If you want to be a pig, be a pig your own turf!
  • Like 2

where my farm is located in georgia, the county has free trash dumps in several spots around the county.  so you can throw your trash away for free, 24/7.  but no way, the local dirt bags throw their trash on the road next to my hay fields and at the bridge on my place.  last week there was five white trash bags full on the road and on the side of the road.   by the time i got stopped to move the one in the road to the side, a "pill billy" in his beat up junk of a car ran over it and trash went every where.  no matter what i do it is the same bunch of low information voters,  they don't have anything, don't work, don't care, and live off the working man.  i use to look in the bags to get a address, but these dirt bags don't get mags and/or mail so there is no way to track them down.  about five years ago a dirt bag dumped several large green trash bags by the bridge on my farm road.  i found one mag, a playboy, with a address on it.  i loaded all of the bags up, called the sheriff (my cousin) and off we went to the address. it was a dump of a single wide trailer, a real "pill billy" place.  no one was home and we dumped all of it by the front door.  but you could not tell the new trash from the old trash in the front yard. 

• Like 1

Lol I hope the guy got the point. The bag was not in his driveway a couple hours ago. But he knows where he threw it and could bring me a bigger mess. Crosses fingers.

If he does, post on here and we will bring ya some extra garbage, truck load or two, and end the game!! :)

Lol I hope the guy got the point. The bag was not in his driveway a couple hours ago. But he knows where he threw it and could bring me a bigger mess. Crosses fingers.

actually he may not have paid enough attention to it to even know where he tossed it, other then he tossed it.  Even if he does, he probably won't know which of the near by homes returned it.

Next time if you feel cocky mail it to him in a package with no return address.

Yesterday evening i was out in the storage shed behind my house. While i was looking out a car pulls up to the stop sign by my yard as i live on a corner lot. They throw a bag of mcdonalds garbage out the window right into my yard. Now i ride my bike a lot and i knew exactly when this person stays or lives. Which is 3 streets over. Anyways i wait for night and ride my bike right over to his house and throw his bag of trash right in his driveway by his car.

Was that wrong of me? Cause i felt justice when I did it.

The transaction should've been closed up with an open hand slap to the jaw.

• Administrator

Perfectly ok by me.

I would have written a letter to him and put it in his mailbox stapled to the bag.

Something like....

I found this trash and was able to track you down due to the receipt you left.

I know your name is....

I know your wifes name is.....

I know your kids are.....

I know they gfo to school at......

I know you work at.....

I know your address apparently since you are reading this.

I know your vehicles and the license plate numbers are....

Pretty much any info you can get add it.

Then end the letter with something like this.

You might want to not litter in the future. You never know when your information will fall into the wrong hands.

I clearly have enough info on you that had I wanted to do something I could.

This is meant as a wake up call to you in order to protect yourself and your info.

Quit being a lazy, dirty, littering pos and throw your trash into a garbage can next time.

This is highly threatening and would pretty much end up with the police knocking on your door and earn you a felony charge.

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

5.) Do not promote illegal activities.

Members may not use these forums to promote illegal activities and are asked to hold themselves to a higher standard, not only as a firearms owner, but also as a member of these forums. We would like to remind you that there are many eyes upon these forums. TNGunOwners.com is frequently monitored by the media and various law enforcement agencies. The Internet provides an almost indelible record of everything said or done on message forums such as this. What you say here today may haunt you elsewhere tomorrow.

See you in two weeks.  It'll be good time to think about how to conduct yourself here.   :wave: