Anyone use lawn rollers?

Sam1

Do you run it after a rain, or just at any time?

Do you run it after a rain, or just at any time?

You show as in Nashville , would you like to borrow mine ?

PM me tomorrow .....

Or tonight , I'll be up a little while longer. Edited by Threeeighty

A roller would do it. but if you wanna "kill two birds with one stone" so to put it. Aerate the lawn while flattening down the hills. There is a type of aerator i used once before, fill with water and roll away (behind a lawn tractor or ATV).

Haven't had a problem with voles, only moles. Dad had a mole trap( looked like a medieval torture device) and wehave a cat as well. So as of late, no problem.

You show as in Nashville , would you like to borrow mine ?

PM me tomorrow .....

Or tonight , I'll be up a little while longer.

Really appreciate the offer, but I'd rather buy one cause my neighbors are gonna want to borrow it as well.

Isn't lambert s in sikeston? Home of the thrown rolls!

Yes, stop and get some good food next time you are though this area.  They have one at Ozark, Mo north of Branson on 65 and Foley, Alabama. 

My cousin from Dallas, TX and our wives had dinner at Ozark while visiting Branson, MO for a few days.  The food was very good and more than we could eat.   My wife and I get orders to go a lot but don't stand in line to eat in the dining room.  It is packed on most weekends.

Try spraying castor oil on the yard. It changes the way the worms taste and the Voles/moles willl move. It may take up to two weeks, but it works and isn't harmful to pets.

Never heard of that before, definitely worth a shot, thanks.

I stumbled upon it researching options myself. Isn't the cheapest if you have a big yard , but it seems to help. I put down grub killer but that never seemed to do the job. Apparently they also really like earthworms and this was one way to make them less tasty.