Craigslist find

Guest johnwhite

Guest johnwhite

I sent my cousin a link to a reloading supply in the memphis sporting goods on craigslist. I deposited $500 into his account to buy some items for me. He called me while he was there. You didn't send enough money, this guy has everything at 2012 prices or before that. I now have a keg of 231, 5 lbs. HP-38, 5 lbs. IMR 4895, 5,000 .223 55gr sp bullets, 1,000 fn jacketed 40 sw bullets, a case of  CCI sp and a case of CCI srm primers. I'll be going this weekend to see what else I can buy.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnwhite

He said this guy had supplies everywhere in his house. A double garage almost full, no space for a lawn mower let alone a car. 1 bedroom full with paths between stacks of supplies. He believes this guy has more than he saw at the last 3 gun shows.

Guest johnwhite

I sat and talked to the guy sunday. When he started reloading in the 80s his wife left him. He is recovering from a heart attack and wants to sell out. He would get up and show me where to find what I wanted and sit down again, out of breath. He didn't have oxygen there.

Not a super good savings but better prices than I've seen in a while. 

HP-38. 231 $25 per pound, bottle or jug

CCI sp, spm and srm $25 per box.

1,000 9mm 115 gr fmj or jhp $120, buy 3 get 1 free.

1,000 40 cal. 165 gr fmj or jhp $120, buy 3 get 1 free.

I spent way to much money this time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.